- SGMW to unveil Wuling brand’s first two-seater NEV model 'NanoEV'
SAIC-GM-Wuling will unveil Wuling brand’s first two-seater new energy vehicle (NEV) model dubbed “NanoEV” at the China Motor Show (Tianjin) 2021 on Sept. 29.
Sept. 24 , 2021
- Changan Auto expects annual NEV sales to surpass 1 million units in 2025
Changan plans to launch 21 all-new intelligent all-electric vehicle models within five years and expects its annual new energy vehicle (NEV) sales to reach 1.05 million units by 2025, said Wang Jun, P...
Sept. 17 , 2021
- Foton Motor deepens cooperation with CATL on NEV management, battery asset operation
Foton IBLUE Auto and Foton AUV forged partnerships on Sept. 13 with CATL·GLP for the strategic cooperation on new energy commercial vehicle-used battery finance and innovative business models.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- Sokon Group’s NEV unit Jinkang inks 5-year pact with CATL for power battery procurement
Jinkang New Energy, whose majority shareholder is Chongqing Sokon Industry Group Stock Co.,Ltd. (Sokon Group), struck a deal on Sept. 9 to purchase 10GWh power batteries per year from CATL.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- HOZON Auto to make inroads into ASEAN’s NEV market
At the 18th China-ASEAN Expo, HOZON Auto announced its foray into the new energy vehicle (NEV) market of ASEAN (the Association of Southeast Asian Nations) with the right-hand drive NETA V launched at...
Sept. 10 , 2021
- Sokon Group Aug. NEV sales skyrocket 145.69% YoY
The Sokon Group sold 19,227 vehicles in August, with a 9.39% year-on-year raise in cumulative sales volume to 169,821 vehicles year-to-date.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- China’s July NEV sales account for 53% of global NEV sales
2.84 million new energy passenger vehicles were sold globally from January to July, 48% of which were sold in China. For July alone, China’s NEV sales accounted for 53% of the global NEV sales volum...
Sept. 07 , 2021
- Hefei said to apply for pilot city of NEV battery swapping model
Hefei plans to apply for the pilot city of new energy vehicle (NEV) battery swapping model development and has started preparations for the application, according to a local media outlet.
Sept. 02 , 2021
- Gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV startups’ insurance registrations much narrows in July
In July, the sales gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV statrups significantly narrowed due to the sales slump Tesla suffered.
Aug. 30 , 2021
- China's NEV insurance registrations make up 13.6% of total vehicle registrations in July
CBIRC data shows that 11,538,743 new passenger vehicles were registered nationwide in the first seven months of this year, up 26.9% versus the same period of last year, 5.7 percentage points less than...
Aug. 27 , 2021