- Japanese automakers China car sales rocket in Feb. over previous year
In February 2021, four major Japanese automakers, namely Toyota, Honda, Nissan, Mazda, all saw their China sales vigorously surged from a year ago when the country was at the height of the coronavirus...
Mar. 12 , 2021
- Why Tesla’s China car registrations tumble in April
In April, a total of 4,154 consumers in China bought the Mandatory Liability Insurance for Traffic Accidents of Motor Vehicles (MLI) for the China-built Tesla Model 3 sedans, which represented a plung...
May 27 , 2020
- China car population reaches 235 million units, Ministry of Public Security
China has owned 322 million motor vehicles and 403 million drivers by the end of September, the Traffic Management Bureau of China’s Ministry of Public Security said on October 17.
Oct. 18 , 2018
- China car imports plunge 22.1% YoY in H1 ahead of tariff change
China’s car import volume in the first half of 2018 apparently dropped 22.1% year on year to around 452,000 units. Especially, the automobile imports in June tumbled 87.1% to 15,000 units, according...
Aug. 08 , 2018
- Honda China car sales drop for five months in a row
Honda Motor’s China sales declined 6% in June over the previous year to 107,985 units, according to the sales data released by Honda China.
July 05 , 2018
- China Car complaints grow 34% in 2017
In 2017, a total of 20,474 complaints were car-related, jumping 34.4 percent compared with the previous year, according to data released by the China Consumers Association.
Mar. 14 , 2018