- Alibaba-backed Banma secures 3 billion yuan from four existing shareholders
Banma Network Technology (Banma), a Chinese Internet car solution provider, nabbed 3 billion yuan ($463.485 million) worth of capital from its four existing shareholders, namely, Alibaba Group, SAIC G...
July 14 , 2021
- Chinese LiDAR provider RoboSense teams up with Webasto on LiDAR-enabled smart roof
On April 23, RoboSense forged a strategic partnership with Webasto at the Auto Shanghai 2021 to work together on offering Leve 3 to Level 5 mass-produced autonomous cars the world's first intelligent ...
Apr. 23 , 2021
- Alibaba-backed Banma, GAC NIO to team up on in-car mini programs, voice interaction
Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd., the Alibaba-backed Internet car solution provider, and GAC NIO entered into a strategic partnership at the Auto Guangzhou 2020 to jointly develop intelligent driving...
Nov. 23 , 2020
- SAIC Motor, Alibaba to team up on new retail business
SAIC Motor and the e-commerce giant Alibaba Group entered into a cooperation agreement on November 8 to jointly boost the digital transition for automotive retail business, the automaker announced via...
Nov. 10 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed Banma, FAW-Volkswagen to team up on AI, big data, smart cockpit
At the Apsara Conference 2020 of Alibaba Cloud, Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd. and FAW-Volkswagen inked an agreement to conduct strategic cooperation on such areas as AI, big data analysis, ICV-rel...
Sept. 17 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed IoV solution provider Banma announces end of restructuring with AliOS
Banma Network Technology (Banma), an Internet car solution provider formed by Alibaba Group and SAIC Motor, recently announced it has completed the strategic restructuring with AliOS, an Alibaba-devel...
May 12 , 2020
- Alibaba, FAW Group join hands to develop next-generation ICVs
On December 27, FAW Group and Internet titan Alibaba Group formed a strategic cooperation on building next-generation intelligent-connected vehicles (ICV), according to a press release from the state-...
Dec. 29 , 2019
- Banma targets Android with independent OS
Banma Network Technology announced its three ways of cooperation and an ICV chip association with five chipmakers on Sep. 27 at the 2019 Hangzhou Apsara Conference.
Sept. 30 , 2019
- SAIC, Alibaba step up cooperation for next-generation ICV
Chinese biggest automaker SAIC Motor and the Internet giant Alibaba deepened their strategic cooperation on August 28 for the next generation intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV).
Aug. 29 , 2019