- BAIC BJEV, Huawei cement cooperation on co-brand's R&D, marketing
BAIC BJEV and Huawei signed on Sept. 26 a framework agreement to deepen their strategic cooperation on building the co-brands “ARCFOX” and “HI”, BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd. an...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV Aug. sales nearly double while production slows down
BAIC BJEV sold 4074 vehicles in August, representing a 16.7% increase from the previous month, and nearly doubled comparing to that of last year, according to BAIC BluePark, the parent company of BAIC...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV July sales see YoY increase
Last month, the electric vehicle arm of BAIC Group made 350 vehicles, up by 10.1% versus the previous month but down 68.8% year on year. Its monthly sales surged 120.3% month on month to 3,491 vehicle...
Aug. 16 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV only builds 318 vehicles in June
Sales were almost halved in June and more than halved for the first half of this year.
July 15 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV monthly sales down 43.16% year on year
The unit’s sales in the first five months were 5,374 units, more than halved when compared with the same period of last year.
June 16 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV’s Jan.-Apr. sales tumble 56.43% year on year
BAIC BJEV, the electric vehicle (EV) unit of BAIC Group, sold 1,028 new vehicles in April 2021, posting a year-on-year surge of 75.4%.
May 17 , 2021
- Huawei teams up with BAIC BJEV, Changan, GAC to co-launch self-driving car brands
Huawei will invest over $1 billion this year in the research and development of smart cars’ components, Xu Zhijun, the rotating chairman of the telecom titan, told analysts in Shenzhen on Monday.
Apr. 13 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV said to launch Huawei HiCar-powered model in April
BAIC BJEV, the new energy vehicle (NEV) unit of BAIC Group, intends to launch the model jointly developed with Huawei in April and start selling the new vehicles in November 2021, according to a local...
Feb. 03 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV makes headway in development of solid-state batteries
BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd., the parent company of BAIC BJEV, has made some progress in the development of solid-state EV batteries and has tested the batteries in complete vehicles.
Dec. 25 , 2020