- Xpeng delivers 50,000 P7s in 15 months
China’s EV startup Xpeng delivered 50,000 vehicles of its intelligent sport-sedan, the P7, in fifteen months, shattering the record of Chinese startups’ single model delivery speed, according to t...
Sept. 23 , 2021
- XPeng’s LiDAR-powered P5 hits market, priced from 157,900 yuan after subsidies
Coming with six trim levels, the XPeng P5 is priced between 157,900 yuan ($24,550) and 223,900 yuan ($34,815) after incentives.
Sept. 16 , 2021
- XPeng’s fifth-generation “flying car” Voyager X2 expected to be launched in 2024
XPeng Huitian, the electric flying car company owned by XPeng, expects to launch in 2024 its “fifth-generation flying car” dubbed “Voyager X2”.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Evergrande Auto road tests continue
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Sept. 14 , 2021
- XPeng deploys 400 supercharging stations by end of Aug. 2021
As of August 2021, XPeng had deployed a total of 400 own-brand supercharging stations, spanning 101 cities in China, the company announced on Tuesday. Of those, 102 stations were newly launched last m...
Sept. 14 , 2021
- XPeng August deliveries up 172% YoY
By the end of August, the company’s year-to-date deliveries surged 334% year on year to 45,992 vehicles.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV startups’ insurance registrations much narrows in July
In July, the sales gap between Tesla and Chinese NEV statrups significantly narrowed due to the sales slump Tesla suffered.
Aug. 30 , 2021
- XPeng Reports Second Quarter 2021 Unaudited Financial Results
XPeng Inc., a leading Chinese smart electric vehicle (“Smart EV”) company, today announced its unaudited financial results for the three months ended June 30, 2021.
Aug. 26 , 2021
- XPeng starts shipping P7 sedans to Norway
Chinese EV startup XPeng Inc. began shipping its P7 sports sedans to Europe on August 24, according to a local media outlet, marking the company’s ambition to expand globally.
Aug. 24 , 2021