- XPeng’s supercharging network covers all 337 cities in Chinese mainland
XPeng announced on Tuesday the comprehensive coverage of its supercharging facilities in all 337 cities across Chinese mainland.
Jan. 18 , 2022
- Tesla launches 22 supercharging stations in Chinese mainland in Dec. 2021
Tesla built 22 supercharging stations and 128 Superchargers in 21 cities and counties in Chinese Mainland, the company recently announced.
Jan. 14 , 2022
- China has 2.617 million EV charging piles by end of 2021
By the end of Dec. 2021, there were 2.617 million charging piles deployed across China, up 70.1% from the same period of last year, according to the China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Prom...
Jan. 12 , 2022
- China sets plan for L3 and higher-level advanced autonomous driving application
China’s Central Cyberspace Affairs Commission released the informatization plan for the 14th Five-Year Plan (2021-2025) (the Plan), including plans for V2X and autonomous driving development within...
Dec. 28 , 2021
- Tesla cuts down carbon emission by 855,878 tons in China YTD
On December 24th, Tesla released its year-to-date new energy contribution report in China, stating that it has helped reduce carbon emission by 855,878 tons during the first eleven months this year.
Dec. 24 , 2021
- China has 2.385 million EV charging piles by Nov. 2021
By the end of Nov. 2021, there were 2.385 million charging piles deployed across China, up 55% from the same period of last year, according to the China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Promot...
Dec. 10 , 2021
- Porsche deploys home charging facilities in 228 Chinese cities by Nov.
As of November 2021, Porsche has made its home charging devices installed in 228 cities across China to serve over 5,300 consumers, the luxury carmaker stated a few days ago.
Nov. 29 , 2021
- Chinese mainland accounts for over a quarter of Tesla’s global Supercharger volume
As of November 11, Tesla has deployed 30,000 Superchargers around the world, over 7,600 of which are built in Chinese Mainland, according to a post on Tesla China’s Twitter-like Weibo account.
Nov. 12 , 2021
- China has 2.253 million EV charging piles by Oct. 2021
By the end of Oct. 2021, there were 2.253 million charging piles across China, up 50.4% from the same period of last year, according to the China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Promotion All...
Nov. 10 , 2021
- China has world’s largest charging network by Sept. with 2.223 million charging piles
By the end of Sept. 2021, there were 2.223 million charging piles across China, up 56.8% from the same period last year, according to according to the China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Pr...
Oct. 29 , 2021