- MG MULAN all-electric crossover makes world’s debut
The MG MULAN, a fire new all-electric vehicle model under SAIC Motor-owned MG brand, made its world’s debut on June 13.
June 13 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: Li Auto becomes first Chinese automaker to join LWG
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
May 25 , 2022
- SAIC Motor’s Ningde plant reaches annual capacity of 240,000 PVs
SAIC Motor’s car assembly plant in Ningde, Fujian province is currently able to output 240,000 new vehicles per year and its annual capacity can peak at 300,000 units.
Sept. 29 , 2021
- Analysis: The current and upcoming MG GS and the Chinese SUV market
The SUV market in China continues to attract manufacturers with the prospects of seemingly never ending sales. Most of the major entries who entered the market early have all seen massive returns in t...
Dec. 25 , 2016
- SAIC adjusts MG’s brand position of commonly unique one
Reporters learn that SAIC passenger vehicles’ total sales exceed 300,000 units till December 14th, 30% higher than annual sales target.
Dec. 21 , 2016