- Video of BYD e-platform 3.0
The e-platform 3.0 aims to promote new energy vehicle’s (NEVs’) performance in safety and low-temperature driving range as well as improving intelligent driving experiences.
Sept. 18 , 2021
- Video of BYD Ocean-X concept sedan
The Ocean-X brings brand new experiences in performance and intelligent driving and excels in safety, range, charging, intelligence, and design, making it a more efficient and safer intelligent EV for...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- Car and City: July 2021 registrations of BYD vehicles
The top 2 registered models were both from DM-i series.
Sept. 16 , 2021
- BYD intends to replace oil-fueled cars with DM-i models
BYD is gradually decreasing the proportion of oil-fueled vehicles in production and attempts to replace ICEV (internal combustion engine vehicle) with DM-i models in the future.
Sept. 15 , 2021
- BYD's Dolphin BEV comes under spotlight at 2021 Chengdu Motor Show
A video introduction about the BYD Dolphin, the first model of BYD's e-platform 3.0.
Sept. 13 , 2021
- BYD launches e-platform 3.0 for BEVs, debuts new concept model Ocean-X
On September 8, BYD officially launched its BEV-dedicated e-platform 3.0, which the company expects it to help the global smart electric vehicle (EV) industry advance faster by at least three years.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- BYD Semiconductor resumes IPO program
BYD Semiconductor, the semiconductor unit of BYD Company Limited, has recently resumed its IPO process, which was halted in mid-August due to a regulatory investigation into its advisory law firm.
Sept. 07 , 2021
- BYD invests in Changzhou-based semiconductor company Vertilite
BYD Company Limited recently became one of the shareholders of Vertilite, a Changzhou-headquartered semiconductor technology company, according to the business information provider Qichacha.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- BYD scores 50.22% YoY jump in semi-annual revenue
The revenue for the first six months of the year at BYD Company Limited (BYD) surged 50.22% year on year to 90.885 billion yuan ($14.052 billion), the company reported in a filing last week.
Aug. 30 , 2021