- A RMB9.6 billion state-level autonomous vehicle testing base to be built in Guangzhou
Guangzhou, the capital of Guangdong Province, is going to construct a national level testing base for autonomous vehicles with up to RMB9.6 billion to be imbued, according to local reports.
Nov. 18 , 2019
- XPENG Motors partners with China Unicom on 5G application
XPENG Motors and the Guangzhou branch of China Unicom forged a strategic partnership on November 12 to explore innovative applications in intelligent automobiles and transportation based on 5G technol...
Nov. 14 , 2019
- Huawei’s autonomous driving network solution makes its China debut
Huawei formally launched the Autonomous Driving Network (AND) solution to China prior to the opening of the PT Expo China, in order to help communications operator speed up digital transition.
Oct. 30 , 2019
- SAIC Motor likely to launch global first 5G-enabled vehicle in April, 2020
Chinese largest automaker SAIC Motor is said to launch its first 5G-powered model, which is also the unprecedented one to the world, in April, 2020, according to a local media outlet.
Oct. 29 , 2019
- WM Motor, State Grid team up on EV charging service, V2G tech
State Grid Electric Vehicle Service Co., Ltd. forged strategic partnerships on October 25 with WM Motor, BAIC Group, GAC NE and BYD Auto Industry Company Limited to provide consumers with more afford...
Oct. 28 , 2019
- China to date issues roughly 200 license plates for autonomous vehicle road tests
China has by far released roughly 200 licenses plates to OEMs, tech firms and institutes for their autonomous driving road tests when this report is prepared, according to data revealed by local media...
Oct. 25 , 2019
- Bosch, GAC R&D Center jointly launch SAE L4 automated valet parking system
On October 23, Bosch, one of the world’s biggest automotive suppliers, and GAC R&D Center jointly launched an automated valet parking (AVP) system capable of SAE Level 4 functions at the Bosch Conne...
Oct. 23 , 2019
- Ford Motor joins China’s first C-V2X cross-safety-platform interoperability test
Ford Motor is carrying out the C-V2X (Cellular Vehicle-To-Everything)-based tests in Shanghai to demonstrate the interoperability crossing chipsets, terminals, complete vehicles and safety platforms, ...
Oct. 23 , 2019
- BAIC Group, JD.com to cooperate in various fields like mobility service, IoV
BAIC Group and JD.com inked on October 21 entered into a new framework agreement for the strategic cooperation on automobile- and mobility service-related scenarios.
Oct. 22 , 2019