- WEY joins Apollo open vehicle certification platform
On August 27, Great Wall Motor (GWM) and Baidu announced their newly-built partnership at the launching ceremony of the WEY VV6. Based on Baidu’s Apollo autonomous driving platform, both parties wil...
Aug. 28 , 2018
- Baidu Q2 revenues surge with Apollo blooming development
Chinese Internet giant Baidu achieved a blooming second quarter with revenues surging 32% year on year to RMB 26 billion and net profits jumping 31% over the previous year to RMB 6.4 billion, accordin...
Aug. 01 , 2018
- 118th partner, BMW joins Baidu Apollo to serve China market
German premium automaker BMW Group and Chinese Internet giant Baidu signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on July 10, under which the BMW Group will join the Apollo, Baidu’s open autonomous dri...
July 10 , 2018
- Valeo joins Baidu Apollo autonomous driving ecosystem
French automotive part supplier Valeo announced on July 4 that it has formed a strategic partnership with Apollo, the open autonomous driving platform developed by Chinese Internet giant Baidu.
July 05 , 2018
- Baidu unveils Apollo 3.0, including four mass-produced IoV, autonomous driving solutions
Baidu unveiled the Apollo 3.0, the latest iteration of its Apollo autonomous driving platform at the Baidu Create 2018 on July 4, which involves four mass-produced solutions for developers to speed up...
July 04 , 2018
- Baidu Apollo to announce partnership with BMW, BYTON in IoV field at CES Asia 2018
On June 14, Baidu will sign an agreement with BMW Group in the CES Asia 2018 to cooperate in vehicle-home connectivity and jointly explore the new human-vehicle interaction modes.
June 13 , 2018
- Baidu Apollo partners exhibit cooperative achievements at Auto China 2018
FAW Group, Chery Auto, Hyundai Motor, Panasonic and other Baidu Apollo’s partners have showed off Apollo-powered products at Auto China 2018.
May 03 , 2018
- Baidu unveils Apollo 2.5, wins 100th partner BYD
On April 19, Chinese Internet giant Baidu unveiled the Apollo 2.5, the latest version of the open autonomous driving platform that currently supports vision-based high-speed autonomous driving in limi...
Apr. 19 , 2018
- Dongfeng Fengguang iX5 crossover to hit market in 2018, with Baidu Apollo
On April 11, Dongfeng Fengguang and Baidu jointly launched the crossover SUV Fengguang iX5 that carries Baidu’s Apollo in-vehicle intelligent system. The new model will go on sale in the last quarte...
Apr. 13 , 2018