- Baidu Apollo extends reach of passenger-carrying self-driving test to Cangzhou
Chinese search engine giant Baidu has got the first batch of licenses that are specifically issued to companies who carry out passenger-carrying autonomous vehicle road test in China’s Beijing-Tianj...
Oct. 12 , 2019
- Baidu kicks off trial operation of Apollo robotaxi in Changsha
Baidu kicked off on September 26 the pilot operation of its Apollo Robotaxi in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, with the first batch of 45 self-driving taxis deployed on urban roads.
Sept. 27 , 2019
- Baidu to road test Apollo robotaxi in Chongqing
Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced a strategic partnership with the Chongqing municipal government at the 2019 Smart China Expo to team up on autonomous driving.
Aug. 28 , 2019
- Highlights of Baidu Apollo’s intelligent driving fruits unveiled at Baidu Create 2019
At the Baidu Create 2019 AI Developer Conference kicking off on July 3, Li Zhenyu, Baidu's vice president and General Manager of Baidu's Intelligent Driving Group, reported the milestone advancements ...
July 03 , 2019
- Baidu unveils Apollo Lite Level 4 vision-based autonomous driving solution
China’s Internet giant Baidu announced the level 4 autonomous driving vision-based closed-loop solution designed for urban roads, the Apollo Lite, at the CVPR 2019 (the IEEE Conference on Computer V...
June 20 , 2019
- Baidu unwraps Apollo 3.5, Apollo Enterprise at CES 2019
At CES 2019 in Las Vegas, Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced Apollo 3.5, the latest version of its Apollo open source autonomous driving platform and unveiled the Apollo Enterprise.
Jan. 09 , 2019
- Baidu Apollo given another 20 licenses by Beijing for autonomous car road tests
Baidu’s Apollo autonomous driving platform has obtained another twenty licenses for autonomous vehicle road tests from Beijing’s authority on December 25. Just a day ago, Tianjin’s first ICV roa...
Dec. 26 , 2018
- WEY joins Apollo open vehicle certification platform
On August 27, Great Wall Motor (GWM) and Baidu announced their newly-built partnership at the launching ceremony of the WEY VV6. Based on Baidu’s Apollo autonomous driving platform, both parties wil...
Aug. 28 , 2018
- Baidu Q2 revenues surge with Apollo blooming development
Chinese Internet giant Baidu achieved a blooming second quarter with revenues surging 32% year on year to RMB 26 billion and net profits jumping 31% over the previous year to RMB 6.4 billion, accordin...
Aug. 01 , 2018