- Chery Holding scores 80.2% year-on-year hike in Jan. sales
Chery Holding sold 97,060 new vehicles in January 2020, boasting a precipitous year-on-year rise of 80.2%, according to a posting on the group’s WeChat account.
Feb. 05 , 2021
- Chery Holding boasts 18.7% growth in 2020’s export volume
Chery Holding announced its auto sales totaled roughly 730,000 units in 2020. As of Dec., the group’s monthly sales represented month-over-month growth for the tenth month in a row.
Jan. 12 , 2021
- Huawei, Chery Automobile to cooperate on smart car solutions
Chery Automobile and Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. (Huawei) signed on Dec. 16 a framework agreement for an in-depth cooperation on cloud computing, big data, smart car solution and other technical area...
Dec. 16 , 2020
- Chery Holding boasts 36.4% year on year jump in Nov. sales
China’s Chery Holding sold roughly 101,900 new vehicles in November, boasting a year-on-year surge of 36.4%, the best-ever figures in terms of both monthly sales and growth rate, the company said vi...
Dec. 03 , 2020
- Chery Holding’s new vehicle sales leap 25% YoY in Oct.
China’s Chery Holding sold roughly 88,000 new vehicles in Oct., boasting a year-on-year leap of 25% and up by 28.1% over a month ago, according to the company’s announcement.
Nov. 04 , 2020
- Chery Holding says export volume leaps 23.3% YoY in September
Chery Holding said its new vehicle sales in September reached 69,075 units, of which 10,565 vehicles were exported to overseas markets, representing a 23.3% year-on-year growth.
Oct. 09 , 2020
- Chery Automobile scores 21.1% YoY leap in August sales
Chery Holding said its vehicle sales reached 64,403 units in August, of which 40,207 units were from Chery Automobile, a 21.1% surge compared to a year ago.
Sept. 02 , 2020
- Chery Holding says domestic, export, NEV businesses all gain sales growth in July
Chery Holding obtained a year-on-year sales increase of 14.2% in July by selling 55,922 new vehicles. Notably, its domestic, export and NEV businesses all posted rising performance with their growth s...
Aug. 05 , 2020
- Chery Holding posts MoM sales growth for 4th month in a row
Chery Holding sold 46,189 new vehicles in June, a growth of 10.9% over a month ago. The company said it has gained month-on-month increase for the fourth month in a row.
July 03 , 2020