- Chery Holding’s new vehicle sales leap 25% YoY in Oct.
China’s Chery Holding sold roughly 88,000 new vehicles in Oct., boasting a year-on-year leap of 25% and up by 28.1% over a month ago, according to the company’s announcement.
Nov. 04 , 2020
- Chery Holding says export volume leaps 23.3% YoY in September
Chery Holding said its new vehicle sales in September reached 69,075 units, of which 10,565 vehicles were exported to overseas markets, representing a 23.3% year-on-year growth.
Oct. 09 , 2020
- Chery Automobile scores 21.1% YoY leap in August sales
Chery Holding said its vehicle sales reached 64,403 units in August, of which 40,207 units were from Chery Automobile, a 21.1% surge compared to a year ago.
Sept. 02 , 2020
- Chery Holding says domestic, export, NEV businesses all gain sales growth in July
Chery Holding obtained a year-on-year sales increase of 14.2% in July by selling 55,922 new vehicles. Notably, its domestic, export and NEV businesses all posted rising performance with their growth s...
Aug. 05 , 2020
- Chery Holding posts MoM sales growth for 4th month in a row
Chery Holding sold 46,189 new vehicles in June, a growth of 10.9% over a month ago. The company said it has gained month-on-month increase for the fourth month in a row.
July 03 , 2020
- Chery Holding’s Jan.-May exports surge despite worldwide coronavirus spread
Chery Holding announced last week its auto sales in May climbed 3.9% over a month ago to 41,634 units, displaying month-on-month growth for the third month in a row.
June 09 , 2020
- Chery Jaguar Land Rover records YoY, MoM jumps in May wholesales
Chery Jaguar Land Rover (CJLR) boasted a substantial year-on-year growth of 38.3% in its May wholesale volume, which was also 24.2% more than that of a month ago, the Sino-British premium auto joint v...
June 04 , 2020
- Chery Holding clocks 67.5% year-on-year leap in Jan.-Apr. exports
Chery Holding reported a sales volume of 40,079 units for the month of April, which were 15.5% more than that of a month earlier.
May 07 , 2020
- Source: Chery’s intelligent vehicle unit receives RMB200 million of registered capital
Wuhu Lion Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd. (Lion Tech), positioned as the operational entity of Chery intelligent vehicle business unit, has already received the capital of RMB200 million from five s...
Mar. 18 , 2020