- Chery Automobile scores 21.1% YoY leap in August sales
Chery Holding said its vehicle sales reached 64,403 units in August, of which 40,207 units were from Chery Automobile, a 21.1% surge compared to a year ago.
Sept. 02 , 2020
- Chery Holding says domestic, export, NEV businesses all gain sales growth in July
Chery Holding obtained a year-on-year sales increase of 14.2% in July by selling 55,922 new vehicles. Notably, its domestic, export and NEV businesses all posted rising performance with their growth s...
Aug. 05 , 2020
- Chery Holding posts MoM sales growth for 4th month in a row
Chery Holding sold 46,189 new vehicles in June, a growth of 10.9% over a month ago. The company said it has gained month-on-month increase for the fourth month in a row.
July 03 , 2020
- Chery Holding’s Jan.-May exports surge despite worldwide coronavirus spread
Chery Holding announced last week its auto sales in May climbed 3.9% over a month ago to 41,634 units, displaying month-on-month growth for the third month in a row.
June 09 , 2020
- Chery Jaguar Land Rover records YoY, MoM jumps in May wholesales
Chery Jaguar Land Rover (CJLR) boasted a substantial year-on-year growth of 38.3% in its May wholesale volume, which was also 24.2% more than that of a month ago, the Sino-British premium auto joint v...
June 04 , 2020
- Chery Holding clocks 67.5% year-on-year leap in Jan.-Apr. exports
Chery Holding reported a sales volume of 40,079 units for the month of April, which were 15.5% more than that of a month earlier.
May 07 , 2020
- Source: Chery’s intelligent vehicle unit receives RMB200 million of registered capital
Wuhu Lion Automotive Technologies Co., Ltd. (Lion Tech), positioned as the operational entity of Chery intelligent vehicle business unit, has already received the capital of RMB200 million from five s...
Mar. 18 , 2020
- Chery New Energy’s model likely to be named eQ5 starts at 200,000 yuan
Chery New Energy’s new model, code-named S61, is set to be named eQ5 judging from the logo on its rear part and expected to hit the market in the first half of this year, with price ranging betwe...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Chery Holding, Baidu to cement cooperation in intelligent driving, Internet marketing
Chery Holding and the Chinese Internet giant Baidu agreed on Jan. 14 to step up their cooperation in various fields like intelligent driving, sharing of overseas market resources and Internet marketin...
Jan. 20 , 2020
- Chery Holding sells 745,000 new vehicles through 2019, Dec. sales leap 25.1% month on month
Chery Holding closed its 2019 with an annual sales volume of 745,000 new vehicles, versus 752,759 units for the year of 2018, according to Chery’s statements. Of that, the sales of the group’s sel...
Jan. 08 , 2020