- SGWM launches energy storage station featuring battery cascade utilization
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, celebrated on June 30 the launch of a large-scale energy storage power station that achieves cascade...
June 30 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s new BEV model likely to be named ORA Cat
ORA, a BEV-focused brand owned by Great Wall Motor, recently unveiled the images of its all-new vehicle, which is highly expected to be named “ORA Cat”.
June 29 , 2020
- BAIC’s EV unit attempts to raise money by issuing up to 3 billion yuan corporate bonds
BAIC BJEV, BAIC Group’s NEV arm, plans to publicly issue corporate bonds with a principal amounting to not more than 3 billion yuan ($423,268,500), according to its parent company BAIC BluePark New ...
June 19 , 2020
- Geely, Guangdong Institute of Microbiology unveils joint microbiology laboratory
Geely Auto and Guangdong Institute of Microbiology (GDIM) jointly unveiled on April 10 a microbiology laboratory, signifying the in-depth cooperation between them in building a strains library of car�...
Apr. 13 , 2020
- CATL, State Grid's subsidiary set up energy storage joint venture
CATL and State Grid Integrated Energy Service Group Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of State Grid, founded a joint venture, which focuses on the investment in energy storage programs and their con...
Mar. 27 , 2020
- Volvo Cars and China Unicom collaborate on 5G communication technology development in China
Volvo Cars and leading telecom provider China Unicom are joining forces on using 5G next generation mobile network technology for communication between cars and infrastructure in China.
Jan. 15 , 2020
- Human Horizons collaborates with Fudan University on brain-inspired intelligence and big data analysis
Recently, Chinese mobility technology company Human Horizons announced its cooperation with two institutes of Fudan University.
Jan. 10 , 2020
- BYTON and Marubeni Corporation Strike a Strategic Partnership with further progress in Series C Financing
Today, BYTON and Marubeni Corporation announced a strategic partnership. Marubeni will become a partner in BYTON’s Series C financing.
Jan. 06 , 2020
- BYD, Didi deepen collaboration on ride-hailing services
BYD will strengthen cooperation with Didi Chuxing, the Shenzhen-based automaker said, not for the first time.
Jan. 02 , 2020