- BYD DiLink, Aurora Mobile to team up on digital upgrade of NEV industry
Aurora Mobile on Feb. 23 claimed it has entered into a partnership with BYD DiLink, a brand for intelligent connected systems of the automaker BYD, to co-promote the digital upgrade for the NEV indust...
Feb. 24 , 2021
- Baoneng Motor partners with Aurora Mobile for intelligent mobility service, experience
Aurora Mobile, a leading mobile developer service provider, claimed on Jan. 27 it entered into a strategic partnership with Baoneng Motor and its subsidiary Foresea Seven Swords to co-work on intellig...
Jan. 27 , 2021
- EV startup AIWAYS partners with Jinjiang Auto for foray into mobility service
Chinese EV startup AIWAYS and Jinjiang Auto, a Shanghai-based auto service provider, entered into partnership on Jan. 5 to jointly explore environmental-friendly mobility service business.
Jan. 08 , 2021
- Dongfeng’s Venucia to be incorporated into Dongfeng Nissan
Dongfeng Venucia will be brought under the management of Dongfeng Nissan, serving as the second sub-brand of the PV business unit.
Dec. 28 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor ORA puts Haomao all-electric car onto market
ORA Haomao hit the market on November 24. At the same time, the first Haomao car rolled off the assembly line at GWM’s Taizhou manufacturing plant.
Nov. 25 , 2020
- Huawei elaborates on three in-car operating systems at 2020 China Auto Forum
At the 2020 China Auto Forum kicking off on August 13, Wang Jun, head of Huawei’s intelligent car solution business unit, introduced the latest achievements Huawei has gained for intelligent vehicle...
Aug. 14 , 2020
- BYD, Ansteel forge strategic partnership for R&D of lightweight, monorail tech, steel supply
On August 11, BYD forged a strategic partnership with Ansteel to cooperate on the technical R&D of NEV-related lightweight and reinforcement, and the development and application of environment-friendl...
Aug. 12 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor ORA’s third BEV model White Cat goes on sale
The ORA White Cat, the third mass-produced model of Great Wall Motor (GWM)’s BEV-focused brand ORA, formally hit the market on July 15. Offering four variants in total, the mini-sized BEV is priced ...
July 16 , 2020
- SGWM launches energy storage station featuring battery cascade utilization
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), a joint venture among General Motors, SAIC Motors and Liuzhou Wuling Motors, celebrated on June 30 the launch of a large-scale energy storage power station that achieves cascade...
June 30 , 2020