- BYD logs 2.4% YoY increase in Aug. sales, but NEV sales still fall 8.59%
In August, BYD sustained an upward momentum with its vehicle sales climbing 2.4% year on year to 36,872 units, according to an announcement BYD Company Limited released on September 7.
Sept. 08 , 2020
- BYD logs 14.29% year-on-year jump in first-half net profit
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced that its 2020’s first-half revenue slid 2.7% from a year ago to 60.503 billion yuan, while the net profit attributable to shareholders jumped 14.29% year on year ...
Aug. 31 , 2020
- BYD, Ansteel forge strategic partnership for R&D of lightweight, monorail tech, steel supply
On August 11, BYD forged a strategic partnership with Ansteel to cooperate on the technical R&D of NEV-related lightweight and reinforcement, and the development and application of environment-friendl...
Aug. 12 , 2020
- BYD achieves 2020’s first-time YoY sales growth
BYD Company Limited (BYD) said it sold 31,382 new vehicles in July, which were up by 1.28% compared with the prior-year period. It is noteworthy that the slight growth was the first-time increase BYD ...
Aug. 07 , 2020
- BYD’s full-sized Han sedan hits market with price starting at 219,800 yuan
BYD’s long-anticipated flagship full-sized sedan, the BYD Han, eventually hit the market on July 12. Priced between 229,800 yuan ($32,820) and 279,500 yuan ($39,918), the BEV version comes with thre...
July 13 , 2020
- BYD’s NEV sales plunge 58.34% in first half of 2020
BYD Company Limited announced a sales volume in June of 33,725 units, which were 12.93% less than that of the year-ago period, while represented a month-on-month growth of 5.98%.
July 08 , 2020
- BYD Semiconductor to raise 800 million yuan from 30 investors
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced on June 15 its subsidiary BYD Semiconductor Co.,Ltd. has introduced another 30 strategic investors, which will give it significant impetus to the process of becomin...
June 16 , 2020
- Huawei said to provide BYD with Kirin chipset
Huawei has reportedly formed cooperation with Chinese automaker BYD to offer the latter the Kirin 710A chipset developed by its wholly-owned subsidiary HiSilicon, according to the local tech media 36K...
June 16 , 2020
- BYD posts smaller YoY decrease in May sales
Shenzhen-based automaker BYD said it sold 31,821 new vehicles in May, which slid 6.19% year on year, versus the 15.94% decrease in April sales. Its year-to-date auto sales still plunged 34.03% from a ...
June 08 , 2020