- 20,000th BYD Han EV rolls off production line
The monthly output of the model will soon exceed 10,000 units, according to an executive of the company.
Nov. 13 , 2020
- BYD sees NEV sales shoot up 84.75% YoY in Oct.
BYD’s new vehicle sales reached 47,732 units in Oct., jumping 16.05% year on year and rising 13.15% month on month.
Nov. 05 , 2020
- BYD’s net profit skyrockets 1,362.66% YoY in Q3 2020
BYD announced its revenue reached 44.52 billion yuan ($6.63 billion), boasting a year-on-year leap of 40.72%. Meanwhile, its net profit attributable to shareholders skyrocketed 1,362.66% from a year a...
Oct. 30 , 2020
- BYD to launch next-generation BEV platform next year
Chinese automaker BYD is working on pre-research of the next-generation all-electric vehicle platform boasting high performance and great safety, according to a local media outlet, citing Lian Yubo, s...
Oct. 28 , 2020
- BYD, Hino ink agreement to build JV for all-electric CV development
BYD Auto Industry Company Limited, a subsidiary of BYD Company Limited, entered into a joint venture agreement with Hino Motors, Ltd. (Hino) on October 21 to set up a new company for the development o...
Oct. 21 , 2020
- BYD purchases 6.93% stake in chipset developer Allystar
BYD Company Limited (BYD) has acquired 6.93% equity stake in Allystar Technology (Shenzhen) Co.,Ltd., becoming one of the five shareholders newly added on October 15 to the latter’s investor lineup.
Oct. 19 , 2020
- BYD upgrades Q3 earnings estimate
The company expects the year-on-year growth rate of its earnings in the reporting period will be in the range of 115.97% to 128.67%.
Oct. 13 , 2020
- BYD boasts 45.32% YoY hike in Sept. new energy vehicle sales
Last month, BYD sold 42,183 new vehicles, representing a year-on-year growth of 3.57% and a month-on-month jump of 14.4%. For the first three quarters, the automaker saw its total sales slid 19.9% to ...
Oct. 10 , 2020
- BYD logs 2.4% YoY increase in Aug. sales, but NEV sales still fall 8.59%
In August, BYD sustained an upward momentum with its vehicle sales climbing 2.4% year on year to 36,872 units, according to an announcement BYD Company Limited released on September 7.
Sept. 08 , 2020