- Huawei HiCar-enabled BYD Han shown at 2021 MWCS
At the 2021 MWCS (Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2021), a BYD Han sedan equipped with Huawei’s HiCar App was showcased as one of fruits from the cooperation between the telecommunications giant Huaw...
Feb. 26 , 2021
- BYD & DiDi’s ride-hailing EV D1 sees daily outputs of nearly 400 units
The daily outputs of the D1, the world’s first purpose-built EV model co-developed by Didi Chuxing (DiDi) and BYD for ride-hailing service, currently reaches nearly 400 units, according to a local n...
Feb. 25 , 2021
- BYD DiLink, Aurora Mobile to team up on digital upgrade of NEV industry
Aurora Mobile on Feb. 23 claimed it has entered into a partnership with BYD DiLink, a brand for intelligent connected systems of the automaker BYD, to co-promote the digital upgrade for the NEV indust...
Feb. 24 , 2021
- BYD’s executive confirms receipt of Hillhouse Capital’s investment
Hillhouse Capital, an Asia-focused private equity firm, has spent $200 million on acquiring the stocks BYD recently issued to specified objects, a local media outlet reported earlier this month.
Feb. 18 , 2021
- Top stories of BYD in 2020
Let’s step back and take a look at what’s happened last year at BYD.
Feb. 13 , 2021
- BYD sees auto sales soar 68.44% year on year in January
BYD Company Limited (BYD) announced its new vehicle sales reached 42,401 units in January 2021, shooting up 68.44% year on year, while falling 24.72% month on month.
Feb. 04 , 2021
- BYD said to launch premium NEV brand ‘Dolphin’ in 2022
BYD plans to launch a standalone upscale new energy vehicle brand in 2022, according to a local media outlet. The vehicles will reportedly ride on an all-new platform and be sold via an independent de...
Jan. 27 , 2021
- BYD launches DM-i super hybrid technology
On Jan. 11, BYD launched its DM-i super hybrid technology that focuses on ultra-low fuel consumption.
Jan. 12 , 2021
- BYD records 7.46% year-on-year decrease in 2020 auto sales
BYD closed its year of 2020 with an annual sales volume of 426,972 units, a year-on-year decrease of 7.46%, according to the company’s announcement.
Jan. 05 , 2021