- Didi unveils first custom-built EV for ride-hailing service
The company aims to build customized ride-hailing vehicles, with the D1 as the first, by leveraging its expertise and data insights from its user base of over 550 million registered passengers and 31 ...
Nov. 17 , 2020
- Evergrande Auto wishes to raise HK$4 billion by introducing investors including DiDi
Evergrande Auto announced on September 15 that it has entered into top-up placing arrangements to introduce international investors including Tencent Holdings Limited, Sequoia Capital, Yunfeng Fund an...
Sept. 15 , 2020
- Hefei licenses DiDi to have autonomous car road tests
DiDi Chuxing (DiDi) has been given green light to conduct road tests for autonomous cars by Hefei government, the Chinese ride-hailing giant said on September 4.
Sept. 04 , 2020
- DiDi opens self-developed navigation function to public
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has launched onto its App the navigation function that can be used by the general public, marking its ambition to deploy its self-owned mapping business.
Aug. 11 , 2020
- BAIC Group, DiDi expand cooperation to high-level autonomous car R&D
BAIC Group and Didi Chuxing (DiDi)’s autonomous driving subsidiary signed on June 19 a framework agreement to have an in-depth cooperation on fields of automobile, AI and car sharing, according to a...
June 22 , 2020
- DiDi’s autonomous driving subsidiary sets up administration for safety business
DiDi’s autonomous driving subsidiary has set up a safety work administration to systematize and normalize the safety management businesses for autonomous driving R&D, testing and operation, accordin...
June 04 , 2020
- DiDi’s autonomous driving company complete $500 million worth of fundraising
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has closed a fundraising round of over $500 million for its autonomous driving subsidiary, a local media outlet reported on May 29.
May 29 , 2020
- DiDi said to conduct road tests for autonomous vehicles in Beijing
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) set up in April a Beijing-registered company dubbed Beijing Woya Technology Co.,Ltd., according to the business data search platform Tianyancha.
May 22 , 2020
- Didi says it helps cut emission by 1.3 million tons in 2018-2019
From 2018 to 2019, Didi platform totally reduced a carbon dioxide emission of 1.303 million tons, which is equivalent to 680000 vehicles’ annual emission.
Apr. 24 , 2020