- DiDi Autonomous Driving, Guangzhou Huadu district ally on ICV businesses
DiDi Autonomous Driving recently signed an agreement with local authority of Huadu district, Guangzhou to carry out collaboration on intelligent-connected vehicle (ICV) projects, according to DiDi.
Mar. 18 , 2021
- BYD & DiDi’s ride-hailing EV D1 sees daily outputs of nearly 400 units
The daily outputs of the D1, the world’s first purpose-built EV model co-developed by Didi Chuxing (DiDi) and BYD for ride-hailing service, currently reaches nearly 400 units, according to a local n...
Feb. 25 , 2021
- China’s DiDi bags $3 million for autonomous driving unit
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has raised $300 million for its autonomous driving arm, according to a local media outlet.
Jan. 28 , 2021
- DiDi conducts road tests of custom-built D1 EVs in Changsha
Didi Chuxing (DiDi), the Chinese mobile transportation and local service platform, is testing its first purpose-built electric car, the DiDi D1, on the roads of Changsha, capital of Hunan Province, ac...
Dec. 07 , 2020
- Didi unveils first custom-built EV for ride-hailing service
The company aims to build customized ride-hailing vehicles, with the D1 as the first, by leveraging its expertise and data insights from its user base of over 550 million registered passengers and 31 ...
Nov. 17 , 2020
- Evergrande Auto wishes to raise HK$4 billion by introducing investors including DiDi
Evergrande Auto announced on September 15 that it has entered into top-up placing arrangements to introduce international investors including Tencent Holdings Limited, Sequoia Capital, Yunfeng Fund an...
Sept. 15 , 2020
- Hefei licenses DiDi to have autonomous car road tests
DiDi Chuxing (DiDi) has been given green light to conduct road tests for autonomous cars by Hefei government, the Chinese ride-hailing giant said on September 4.
Sept. 04 , 2020
- DiDi opens self-developed navigation function to public
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has launched onto its App the navigation function that can be used by the general public, marking its ambition to deploy its self-owned mapping business.
Aug. 11 , 2020
- BAIC Group, DiDi expand cooperation to high-level autonomous car R&D
BAIC Group and Didi Chuxing (DiDi)’s autonomous driving subsidiary signed on June 19 a framework agreement to have an in-depth cooperation on fields of automobile, AI and car sharing, according to a...
June 22 , 2020