- DiDi English Serves Over Two Million Users in China
DiDi,the world’s leading multi-modal transportation platform, today announced that its English language interface in China, DiDi English (“DiDi EN”), has served more than 2 million users across ...
Sept. 24 , 2019
- Toyota, DiDi's mobility service joint venture founded on Sept. 10
A joint venture between Japanese automaker Toyota and Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi Chuxing (DiDi) was founded on September 10 after two companies agreed cooperation in late July this year.
Sept. 19 , 2019
- Former Aptiv’s expert joins DiDi’s autonomous driving subsidiary as CTO
Wei Junqing, former Vice President Engineering of Aptiv Mobility Group, has joined DiDi Autonomous Driving Company as Chief Technology Officer (CTO), and will directly report to Zhang Bo, CTO of Didi ...
Sept. 17 , 2019
- DiDi Showcases Robo-Taxi Hailing, Plans to Launch Pilot Service for Public in Shanghai, China
Didi Chuxing (“DiDi”), the world’s leading mobile transportation platform, announced that as DiDi accelerates its robo-taxi project, passengers will be able to hail self-driving vehicles from it...
Aug. 30 , 2019
- DiDi denies plan of merging autonomous driving business with NIO’s
DiDi said it doesn’t have any plans about the merger of two companies’ autonomous driving arms, but it will continue the in-depth collaboration with automobile industry.
Aug. 21 , 2019
- DiDi’s open car-hailing platform kicks off operation in Guangzhou
Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi Chuxing (DiDi) has recently launched its open car-hailing platform in Guangzhou, capital of China’s Guangdong Province, according to a local media report.
Aug. 20 , 2019
- DiDi upgrades autonomous driving arm into independent company
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) on August 5 claimed that its autonomous driving arm has been upgraded into an independent company to focus on R&D, production application and other busin...
Aug. 05 , 2019
- DiDi to Form a JV with BP to Expand EV Charging Network
DiDi and BP, the world’s leading fuels retailing and convenience business company, on August 1 announced that they have agreed to form a new joint venture to build electric vehicle (EV) charging inf...
Aug. 02 , 2019
- Toyota Expands Collaboration in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) with Didi Chuxing
Toyota Motor Corporation (Toyota) announces today that it has concluded an agreement with Didi Chuxing (DiDi) to expand collaboration in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) in China.
July 25 , 2019
- China’s Didi valued at $55 billion for smart transportation layout, 137,500 shares to be transferred
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing’s 137,500 shares are to be transferred through public market, according to a statement released on July 12 by Shanghai United Assets and Equity Exchange.
July 25 , 2019