- Baoneng Motor founds auto parts subsidiary in Shenzhen
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, set up an auto parts subsidiary in Shenzhen on Nov. 16, according to the Chinese company information search platform ...
Nov. 19 , 2020
- Baoneng Motor sets up automotive software company
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, announced on Nov. 16 the establishment of the automotive software company “Foresea Seven Swords”.
Nov. 17 , 2020
- Baoneng Motor to kick off production at self-built vehicle plant in Xi’an
Baoneng Motor, the automotive unit of Chinese property conglomerate Baoneng Group, will soon start production at its smart vehicle plant in Xi’an, the capital of Shaanxi Province, the company announ...
Nov. 05 , 2020
- Baoneng enters into strategic partnership with Midea Group in intelligent manfacturing
Both parties will make full use of their advantages to create an intelligent manufacturing and retail ecosystem, with a focus on intelligent manufacturing, automotive parts, new retail model, etc.
June 11 , 2020
- Shenzhen Baoneng Motor’s first vehicle expected to roll off production line in fourth quarter
On May 30, Shenzhen Baoneng Motor Co.,Ltd. was inaugurated at Longhua District in Shenzhen, where Changan PSA Automobiles Co., Ltd. (CAPSA) was previously located, according to a posting on Baoneng Mo...
June 01 , 2020
- Changan PSA renamed Shenzhen Baoneng Motor
Changan PSA Automobiles Co., Ltd.(CAPSA), formerly a 50:50 joint venture between Chongqing Changan Automobile and Groupe PSA, has been renamed Shenzhen Baoneng Automobile Co.,Ltd.
May 22 , 2020
- Baoneng Group to accept 50% stake in CAPSA from Changan Automobile
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) said it has agreed to sell 50% stake in a joint venture with Groupe PSA to a subsidiary of Baoneng Automobile Co.,Ltd at a value of RMB1.63 b...
Jan. 02 , 2020
- Baoneng Group’s shareholding in Qoros Auto increased to 63% from 51%
Kenon Holdings, one of primary investors of Qoros Auto, announced in January that it had transferred 12% stake in Qoros Auto to Baoneng Group, the other major investor of the Chinese automaker, at a c...
Feb. 11 , 2019
- Baoneng Group plows RMB3 billion to deepen EV power battery deployment
A company dubbed Shenzhen Hongpeng New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd was registered on November 19 with a registered capital of RMB3 billion. It is noteworthy that the amounts of capital subscribed by Bao...
Nov. 20 , 2018