- Haval named all-new SUV “Big Dog” as result of WeChat voting
Haval, a SUV marque owned by Great Wall Motor (GWM), announced on June 11 its all-new SUV (code-named B06) is formally named “Haval Dagou”, which means “Big Dog” in English.
June 12 , 2020
- GWM Announces the Global Premier of Haval Concept H & the India Debut of Its Concept Vehicle – Vision 2025
Great Wall Motors, China’s largest SUV manufacturer, today globally premiered its Haval Concept H & announced the India debut of the concept vehicle – Vision 2025, during the press conference orga...
Feb. 06 , 2020
- Haval’s three new F series models hit the market
Haval, the mainstay SUV brand for Great Wall Motor, introduced the 2020 Haval F5, F7 and the performance version of the F7x to the market in Beijing on October 6.
Nov. 07 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor’s 2019 Haval H7 satisfies China 6 Emission Standard
As a number of regions in China have implemented the China Stage 6 Emission Standard now, automakers are expediting the roll-out of new products that fit the new emission standard.
July 05 , 2019
- Haval H6 Coupe SUV hits the market with starting price of RMB96,000
The all-new Haval H6 Coupe SUV officially hit the market on February 18. With a total of four variants, the new model is priced between RMB96,000 and RMB117,000, which is RMB23,000 cheaper than the 20...
Feb. 19 , 2019
- Haval F7x spied on road, said to be coupe version of Haval F7
Recently, some spy shots of the Haval F7x have been exposed in recently days. The new model is regarded as the coupe version of the Haval F7.
Jan. 16 , 2019
- Haval launches “5-2-1” global strategy to roll out over 20 new models by 2023
On January 13, 2019, Haval released the “Haval 5-2-1” Strategy, aiming to develop itself into the “world’s No.1 professional SUV brand” with annual sales up to 2 million units globally over ...
Jan. 14 , 2019
- Great Wall Motor to add 100,000-unit annual capacity for producing ORA, Haval F Series models
Great Wall Motor (GWM) plans to build a new complete vehicle plant in Pinghu, a city in northern Zhejiang, with RMB2 billion to be invested, according to an official document issued by Zhejiang Provin...
Dec. 13 , 2018
- Haval F7 hits market with prices ranging from RMB109,000 to 149,000
The Haval F7 compact SUV will officially go on sale on November 6 and is expected to be produced in Russia and then exported to Europe, South America and the Middle East.
Nov. 06 , 2018