- Dongfeng’s premium brand to introduce first mid-large SUV model
The model is expected to hit the market in the third quarter of next year.
Nov. 18 , 2020
- Li ONE honored best-selling new energy SUV model in China by Oct. insurance registrations
Li ONE, the PHEV model of startup Li Auto, was once again honored the hottest-selling new energy SUV models in October with an insurance registration of 3,438 units, according to China Automotive Tech...
Nov. 11 , 2020
- Honda Exhibits World Premiere of “Honda SUV e:concept” at the 2020 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
The Honda SUV e:concept is a concept model indicating the direction of a future mass-production model of the Honda brand’s first electric vehicle (EV) to be introduced in China.
Sept. 26 , 2020
- Top 10 locally-produced PV, car, SUV models in China by Aug. wholesales
Among the top 10 locally-produced PV models by Aug. wholesale volume, there were seven car models, two SUV models and one MPV model.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor's first fuel cell SUV to go into mass production in 2021
Great Wall Motor (GWM)’s first fuel-cell SUV will be put into volume production in 2021, according to a local media report, as part of endeavors to accelerate its deployment of hydrogen fuel cell ve...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Lynk & Co’s smallest but stylish SUV “06” hit the market
Lynk & Co, a Chinese-Swedish auto brand owned by Geely Auto Group, officially put the Lynk & Co 06 onto the market on September 6. Offered in five variants at one go, the new SUV model is priced at a ...
Sept. 07 , 2020
- BMW iX3 all-electric SUV ready to make debut in China next month
The BMW iX3, the pure EV version of the BMW X3 SUV, will be officially launched on September 13 in Shenyang, where BMW’s biggest manufacturing base is situated, the German luxury car maker said.
Aug. 26 , 2020
- British Lotus’ first SUV to be “made-in-China” at Geely’s Wuhan plant
Lotus Cars, a majority-owned supercar brand of Zhejiang Geely Holding Group, is going to see its first SUV model, the Lambda, put into mass production in Wuhan, capital of China’s Hubei province, ac...
Aug. 19 , 2020
- Top 10 SUV models in China by July wholesale volume
For the month of July, automakers in China sold roughly 1.668 million locally-produced PVs (referring to cars, SUVs, MPVs and minibuses), a year-on-year growth of 7.4%, according to the China Passenge...
Aug. 14 , 2020
- Geely’s Geometry C all-electric SUV hit the market with post-subsidy price starting at 129,800 yuan
The Geometry C, the second mass-produced and first SUV model of Geely’s BEV brand Geometry, formally hit the market on August 7. Post-subsidy prices of its five trim levels range from 129,800 yuan (...
Aug. 10 , 2020