- Geely’s new CMA-based SUV KX11 named Xingyue L
Geely’s all-new CMA-based SUV KX11 is officially named the Xingyue L, Geely Auto announced on Feb. 18 via its WeChat account.
Feb. 19 , 2021
- WM Motor’s new SUV co-developed with Baidu comes off production line
The W6, an EV model jointly developed by WM Motor and Baidu, rolled off the assembly line on Jan. 19 at the startups’ Hubei manufacturing base and is expected for delivery in the first half of 2021,...
Jan. 19 , 2021
- Top 10 made-in-China PV, car, SUV models by Nov. wholesales
Among the top 10 China-made PV models by Nov. wholesales, there were six car models, three SUV models and one MPV model.
Dec. 27 , 2020
- Dongfeng’s premium brand to introduce first mid-large SUV model
The model is expected to hit the market in the third quarter of next year.
Nov. 18 , 2020
- Li ONE honored best-selling new energy SUV model in China by Oct. insurance registrations
Li ONE, the PHEV model of startup Li Auto, was once again honored the hottest-selling new energy SUV models in October with an insurance registration of 3,438 units, according to China Automotive Tech...
Nov. 11 , 2020
- Honda Exhibits World Premiere of “Honda SUV e:concept” at the 2020 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition
The Honda SUV e:concept is a concept model indicating the direction of a future mass-production model of the Honda brand’s first electric vehicle (EV) to be introduced in China.
Sept. 26 , 2020
- Top 10 locally-produced PV, car, SUV models in China by Aug. wholesales
Among the top 10 locally-produced PV models by Aug. wholesale volume, there were seven car models, two SUV models and one MPV model.
Sept. 18 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor's first fuel cell SUV to go into mass production in 2021
Great Wall Motor (GWM)’s first fuel-cell SUV will be put into volume production in 2021, according to a local media report, as part of endeavors to accelerate its deployment of hydrogen fuel cell ve...
Sept. 16 , 2020
- Lynk & Co’s smallest but stylish SUV “06” hit the market
Lynk & Co, a Chinese-Swedish auto brand owned by Geely Auto Group, officially put the Lynk & Co 06 onto the market on September 6. Offered in five variants at one go, the new SUV model is priced at a ...
Sept. 07 , 2020