- Beijing Mercedes-Benz to upgrade marketing, operating modes with three executive positions changed
Beijing Mercedes-Benz Sales Company (BMBS) said on December 21 that it plans to upgrade its marketing and operation management mechanism and organizational structure to ensure the vitality and compete...
Dec. 21 , 2018
- Mercedes-Benz, BMW cut prices in China after tariffs on U.S. autos suspended
German luxury carmakers Mercedes-Benz and BMW Group announced a new-round of price reduction on vehicles imported to China from the U.S. until March 31, 2019 after China suspended additional tariffs o...
Dec. 18 , 2018
- Beijing Benz said to produce all-new Mercedes-Benz B-class with annual capacity of 40,000 units
Beijing Benz is expected to locally produce the all-new Mercedes-Benz B-class sedan with a planned annual capacity of 40,000 units, according to local media.
Dec. 03 , 2018
- All-new Mercedes-Benz A-Class L sedan hits China to rival BMW 1 Series, Audi A3
The all-new Mercedes-Benz A-Class L sedan will officially hit China’s market on November 23. Offering 5 variants at the preliminary stage, the China-made model’s presale has started in early Novem...
Nov. 23 , 2018
- Beijing Benz FWD car plant completed with A-Class L sedan rolling off production line
Beijing Benz (BBAC) saw its front-wheel drive (FWD) car plant completed on November 21 and a Mercedes-Benz A-Class L sedan, also BBAC’s 2 millionth vehicle, officially roll off the production line o...
Nov. 21 , 2018
- Beijing Benz likely to gain profits over RMB 11 bln in H1
It is expected that profits of Beijing Benz Automotive Co., Ltd. (Beijing Benz) will exceed RMB 11 billion, which can be calculated from Daimler’s earnings in Beijing Benz.
Aug. 01 , 2018
- Beijing Benz to expand production to manufacture pure electric Mercedes-Benz models
Beijing Benz Automotive Co., Ltd. (BBAC), a JV co-invested by BAIC Motor, Daimler AG and Daimler Greater China Ltd. (DGRC), recently has finished the filings of three projects.
July 23 , 2018
- Former Beijing Benz executive reportedly named Lincoln CEO
Mercedes-Benz China announced Mao Jingbo, the firm’s current Executive Vice President of Smart/AMG sales and operation, had submitted a resignation and gotten approval, and may join Lincoln China as...
June 07 , 2018
- Beijing Benz to roll out 4 EQ all-electric models
Beijing Benz will manufacture Benz’s electric vehicle (EV) model in the BAIC’s plant in Shunyi district of Beijing (hereinafter, Shunyi plant), which was used to manufacture the models under BAIC ...
May 15 , 2018