- Shanghai eyes over 1.2 million-unit NEV annual outputs by 2025
Shanghai aims to increase its annual outputs of new energy vehicles (NEVs) to over 1.2 million units with a production value exceeding 350 billion yuan ($54.218 billion) per year by 2025.
Feb. 25 , 2021
- BYD DiLink, Aurora Mobile to team up on digital upgrade of NEV industry
Aurora Mobile on Feb. 23 claimed it has entered into a partnership with BYD DiLink, a brand for intelligent connected systems of the automaker BYD, to co-promote the digital upgrade for the NEV indust...
Feb. 24 , 2021
- Li Auto’s parent expands business scope with smart NEV production newly added
Beijing Chehejia Information Technology Co.,Ltd. (CHJ), the parent company of Chinese EV startup Li Auto, recently made some new businesses like the manufacture of intelligent new energy vehicles (NEV...
Feb. 08 , 2021
- GAC NIO’s former CEO builds new NEV brand named “Freedom”
Liao Bing, former CEO of GAC NIO, has founded a new NEV (new energy vehicle) brand dubbed “Ziyou Motor” (meaning “freedom”), according to his personal social media platform of Sina Weibo.
Feb. 03 , 2021
- BYD said to launch premium NEV brand ‘Dolphin’ in 2022
BYD plans to launch a standalone upscale new energy vehicle brand in 2022, according to a local media outlet. The vehicles will reportedly ride on an all-new platform and be sold via an independent de...
Jan. 27 , 2021
- Leapmotor teams up with Hefei government to develop NEV business
Leapmotor recently entered into a strategic partnership with Hefei municipal government for an all-round in-depth cooperation on new energy vehicle (NEV) business.
Jan. 11 , 2021
- NEV sales in China post sound growth partly thanks to roll-out of stimulus policies
China's NEV sales growth partly stemmed from automakers’ greater efforts in rolling out new NEV products, while governmental supportive policies also play an important role in the sales increase.
Jan. 03 , 2021
- Faraday Future builds subsidiary in Zhuhai for NEV sale business
Faraday Future (FF), the California-based electric vehicle (EV) startup with a complicated past, last week set up a subsidiary in Zhuhai, Guangdong province, according to the corporate data platform T...
Dec. 21 , 2020
- Changan Auto to roll out 25 smart NEV models by 2025
Changan Auto revealed on Dec. 7 it will roll out a total of 25 intelligent new energy vehicle (NEV) models by 2025, which encompasses all-electric vehicles (BEVs), plug-in hybrid electric vehicles (PH...
Dec. 10 , 2020