- China rolls out 37.585 billion yuan NEV subsidy scheme for 2021
China’s central government has issued a total of 37.585 billion yuan (about $5.716 billion) of subsidies in 2021 for energy-saving and emission reduction projects, according to the Ministry of Finan...
Nov. 30 , 2020
- SAIC MAXUS expects NEV sales to jump to 30% of total new car sales by 2025
SAIC MAXUS, a subsidiary of SAIC Group, plans to roll out dozens of new energy vehicle (NEV) models over the next five years and make NEVs contribute to over 30% of total new car sales by 2025.
Nov. 24 , 2020
- Hefei eyes 1-million-unit NEV capacity by 2025
Hefei, the capital of Anhui province, aims to lift its new energy vehicle (NEV) capacity to 1 million units and generate an output value of NEV industry exceeding 100 billion yuan ($15.187 billion) by...
Nov. 20 , 2020
- Li Auto’s Zhejiang-based affiliated company set up for auto parts business, NEV sale
Zhejiang Lixiang Auto Co.,Ltd. (Zhejiang Lixiang), an affiliated company of Chinese EV startup Li Auto, was founded on November 9, according to the corporate data platform Qichacha.
Nov. 10 , 2020
- GAC Group’s NEV unit said to go public on STAR Market
GAC NE, the NEV unit of GAC Group, will unveil its IPO plan as early as November and is mulling over the listing on the sci-tech innovation board (STAR Market), a local media outlet reported earlier t...
Nov. 10 , 2020
- BYD sees NEV sales shoot up 84.75% YoY in Oct.
BYD’s new vehicle sales reached 47,732 units in Oct., jumping 16.05% year on year and rising 13.15% month on month.
Nov. 05 , 2020
- NEV startups see strong momentum in Oct. deliveries
NIO, Li Auto, Xpeng and WM Motor all achieved strong momentum last month.
Nov. 03 , 2020
- China issues planning for 2021-2035 development of NEV industry
China's State of Council formally issued the Planning for the Development of New Energy Vehicle Industry for the next 15 years.
Nov. 02 , 2020
- Tesla to launch NEV innovation center in Hainan Free Trade Zone
Tesla is ready to set up a new energy vehicle innovation center in Hainan, China’s southernmost province and deploy its superchargers around the island province, one of 46 key investment projects si...
Oct. 15 , 2020