- KARMA AND PATEO ANNOUNCE STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP TO DEVELOP AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGIES
Karma Automotive and PATEO have partnered to integrate the PATEO Qing Mobile solution as a Proof of Concept (“POC”) , as a whole or in parts, to use in Karma Revero® GT vehicles.
18 hours ago
- First NEV model co-developed by GAC Group, Mitsubishi to be mass produced in 2021
GAC Mitsubishi Motors on July 8 celebrated the first spade cut for its new energy vehicle (NEV0 manufacturing base in Changsha, capital of Hunan province, according to Changan municipal government, wh...
July 09 , 2020
- BYD’s NEV sales plunge 58.34% in first half of 2020
BYD Company Limited announced a sales volume in June of 33,725 units, which were 12.93% less than that of the year-ago period, while represented a month-on-month growth of 5.98%.
July 08 , 2020
- SAIC Motor to acquire 28.92% stake in CAR Inc. for mobility service development
SAIC Motor announced on July 2 that its wholly-owned subsidiary SAIC Motor HK Investment Limited (SAIC HK) plans to acquire not fewer than 613,377,424 shares in CAR Inc., a Hong Kong-listed mobility s...
July 03 , 2020
- Sichuan rolls out polices to support NEV, intelligent vehicle development
China’s Sichuan provincial government is soliciting public opinions on the measures designed for the development of local new energy vehicle (NEV) and intelligent vehicle industries.
July 01 , 2020
- FAW-Toyota starts construction of new NEV base in Tianjin
FAW-Toyota celebrated on June 29 the first spade cut for its new energy vehicle (NEV) manufacturing base in Binhai New Area, Tianjin, marking the beginning of the Sino-Japanese joint venture’s trans...
June 30 , 2020
- Dongfeng, Changan, FAW co-unveil NEV & ICV-focused joint venture
Zhongqi Chuangzhi Technology Co.,Ltd. (called “Zhongqing Chuangzhi” for short), a joint venture co-funded by three state-owned automakers—Dongfeng, FAW and Changan, was officially launched on Ju...
June 30 , 2020
- Great Wall Motor’s new BEV model likely to be named ORA Cat
ORA, a BEV-focused brand owned by Great Wall Motor, recently unveiled the images of its all-new vehicle, which is highly expected to be named “ORA Cat”.
June 29 , 2020
- Xpeng Motors announces onset of P7 BEV scale delivery
Chinese EV startup Xpeng Motors kicked off the scale delivery of its second production BEV model, the Xpeng P7, at its self-built Zhaoqing plant on June 28.
June 28 , 2020