- Alibaba-backed Banma, FAW-Volkswagen to team up on AI, big data, smart cockpit
At the Apsara Conference 2020 of Alibaba Cloud, Banma Network Technology Co.,Ltd. and FAW-Volkswagen inked an agreement to conduct strategic cooperation on such areas as AI, big data analysis, ICV-rel...
Sept. 17 , 2020
- Alibaba-backed IoV solution provider Banma announces end of restructuring with AliOS
Banma Network Technology (Banma), an Internet car solution provider formed by Alibaba Group and SAIC Motor, recently announced it has completed the strategic restructuring with AliOS, an Alibaba-devel...
May 12 , 2020
- Banma targets Android with independent OS
Banma Network Technology announced its three ways of cooperation and an ICV chip association with five chipmakers on Sep. 27 at the 2019 Hangzhou Apsara Conference.
Sept. 30 , 2019
- Skoda teams up with Banma to co-work on Internet car
SAIC Volkswagen-operated Skoda and Banma Network Technology, an Internet car solution provider initiated by Alibaba Group and SAIC Motor, signed a cooperation agreement on March 12, according to Skoda...
Mar. 12 , 2019
- Banma, Fliggy to co-develop AI engine for ICV scenarios in scenic spots
The Internet vehicle solution provider Banma and the Alibaba-owned online travel agent platform Fliggy announced on October 25 a cooperation to jointly develop China’s first scenic spot service tail...
Oct. 26 , 2018
- Alibaba-backed Banma raises over RMB 1.6 billion in first financing round
Banma Technologies, a China-based Internet car solution provider, announced on September 13 that it has raised over RMB 1.6 billion in the first financing round, which was led by SDIC Fund Management ...
Sept. 13 , 2018
- Alibaba-backed Banma unveils AR-Driving tech, forms On-Line Service Alliance
On July 6, Banma, an ICV integral solution provider co-built by SAIC Group and Alibaba Group, unveiled the AR-Driving technology and announced the establishment of the On-line Service Alliance (OSA) s...
July 09 , 2018
- Banma, Qoros Auto team to develop ICV products, services
On June 22, Banma, the joint venture between Alibaba and SAIC Group that provides integral ICV (intelligent-connected vehicle) solutions, inked a strategic agreement with Qoros Auto to cooperate in IC...
June 22 , 2018