- BAIC BJEV said to launch Huawei HiCar-powered model in April
BAIC BJEV, the new energy vehicle (NEV) unit of BAIC Group, intends to launch the model jointly developed with Huawei in April and start selling the new vehicles in November 2021, according to a local...
Feb. 03 , 2021
- BAIC BJEV makes headway in development of solid-state batteries
BAIC BluePark New Energy Technology Co.,Ltd., the parent company of BAIC BJEV, has made some progress in the development of solid-state EV batteries and has tested the batteries in complete vehicles.
Dec. 25 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV September sales fall 77.57% year on year
Last month, the automaker sold 2,245 vehicles, a 77.57% decrease compared with the same period of last year.
Oct. 15 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s ARCFOX αT premium BEV powered by Huawei’s 5G chipset
BAIC BJEV, the NEV unit of BAIC Group, is going to announce the price of the αT, the first mass-produced all-electric model under the premium brand ARCFOX, at the forthcoming Beijing International Au...
Sept. 21 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s sales slump continues in Februay
BAIC Group’s NEV arm BJEV, one of leading EV manufacturers in China, sold only 1,002 new vehicles in February, a year-on-year plunge of 65.05% and a month-on-month slump of 50.05%.
Mar. 09 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV sees sales tumble 55.54% in Jan. 2020
BAIC BJEV, the NEV unit of BAIC Group, sold 2,006 new vehicles in the first month of 2020, a year-on-year plunge of 55.54%, according to a statement from its parent company BAIC BluePark New Energy Te...
Feb. 11 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV launches 2029 Plan
On January 15, BAIC Group’s NEV unit BJEV released a new roadmap, dubbed “2029 Plan”, drawing the blueprint for the next decade.
Jan. 16 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV wins sales title in BEV market for seven years in a row
BAIC Group's NEV unit BJEV announced its 2019 annual sales of 150,601 units, crowned the best seller of battery-only electric vehicles in China for seven consecutive years.
Jan. 10 , 2020
- BAIC BJEV’s Jan.-Nov. auto sales dip 11.2% year on year
As of November, 2019, BAIC Group’s NEV unit BJEV had posted sales downturn for the third month in a row, which led to a higher decrease in its year-to-date sales.
Dec. 10 , 2019