- Ford China Bolsters Leadership Team as It Accelerates China 2.0 Transformation Blueprint
Apr. 22 , 2019
- Ford Marks Acceleration of Product Onslaught in World’s Largest Auto Market at the 2019 Shanghai Auto Show
At the Auto Shanghai 2019, Ford Motor Company on April 16 debuted – the all-new Ford Escape ST-Line, the new Ford Edge ST and ST-Line, as well as the all-new luxurious American pickup Ford Ford F-15...
Apr. 17 , 2019
- Former Borgward’s CEO Yang Song joins Ford China as President of NDSD
Ford China announced on April 8 that Yang Song, former CEO of Borgward Group AG, officially joins Ford China’s leadership team as President of National Distribution Service Division (NDSD), effectiv...
Apr. 08 , 2019
- Ford China 2.0 Strategy to roll out 30 new models in China over next three years
Ford Motor plans to roll out over 30 new Ford- and Lincoln-branded models in China over the next three years, including more than 10 NEV models, the automaker announced on April 3 at the “Ford China...
Apr. 03 , 2019
- Changan Ford ambitious to roll out over 50 new models by 2025
Changan Ford plans to roll out more than 50 new models in China by the end of 2025, including 8 all-new SUV models and at least 15 Ford- and Lincoln-branded EV models, the joint venture revealed on Ma...
Mar. 14 , 2019
- Former Borgward’s marketing executive said to join Ford China as vice president of PR
Huo Jing, marketing director of Borgward Group AG Sales Company and executive managing director of Borgward U.S. R&D center, has reportedly left Borgward and will join Ford China as vice president of ...
Feb. 25 , 2019
- Ford China's vice president of marketing and sales resigns
Henry Li, vice president, marketing and sales, Ford Greater China and president, Ford National Distribution Services Divison (NDSD), chose to leave the company for health and family reasons.
Dec. 10 , 2018
- New Ford Focus hits China market with lower price
The new-gen Ford Focus, from Changan Ford, hit the market on November 8 with 12 variants. The new model is priced from RMB 108,800 to RMB 150,800, lower than that of the current model.
Nov. 09 , 2018
- Ford Motor, Baidu to jointly test autonomous vehicles in China
Ford Motor and Chinese Internet giant Baidu announced on October 31 an initiative that will make two companies jointly test autonomous vehicles in China for two years, according to Ford Motor (China) ...
Oct. 31 , 2018
- Ford names Chen Anning as president and CEO of Ford China, creates standalone China business unit
Ford Motor Company announced that it has named Chen Anning, former CEO of Chery Automobile, as president and CEO of Ford China, effective November 1. Chen will report to Jim Farley, president of globa...
Oct. 24 , 2018