- EV startups Xpeng Motors, Byton jointly invest in NEV R&D company
Xpeng Motors and Byton have jointly invested in a Nanjing-registered NEV R&D company, a significant cooperation formed between two Chinese EV startups.
Mar. 18 , 2020
- BYTON and Marubeni Corporation Strike a Strategic Partnership with further progress in Series C Financing
Today, BYTON and Marubeni Corporation announced a strategic partnership. Marubeni will become a partner in BYTON’s Series C financing.
Jan. 06 , 2020
- BYTON M-Byte SUV’s first pre-production prototype rolls off production line
Chinese EV startup BYTON saw its first pre-production prototype of the M-Byte SUV roll off the production line at its Nanjing plant on October 23, according to a posting on the social media platform o...
Oct. 24 , 2019
- BYTON soon to close C-round fundraising
BYTON, the premium brand for smart electric vehicles, unveiled its first vehicle, the BYTON M-Byte SUV, at the IAA Frankfurt.
Sept. 11 , 2019
- BYTON names former Ford’s executive as vice president of project management
On June 18, EV startup BYTON announced that Andy Ball was appointed as the company’s vice president of project management, taking charging of the product development and assisting the startup with p...
June 18 , 2019
- BYTON opens design center in Shanghai, interior photos of M-Byte production model exposed
EV startup BYTON on June 13 officially opened its design center in Shanghai and unveiled the interior photos of its first production model BYTON M-Byte.
June 14 , 2019
- EV startup Byton to complete C financing round around midyear 2019
EV startup Byton the startup disclosed that its ongoing Series C financing round is expected to be completed around midyear of 2019.
May 08 , 2019
- Chairman of startup BYTON joins NEV maker ICONIQ
Dr. Carsten Breitfeld, former Chairman and Co-founder of EV startup BYTON, has joined ICONIO Motors, a Tianjin-based new energy vehicle maker, according to his own confirmation delivered at the Auto S...
Apr. 16 , 2019
- BYTON to launches mass-produced M-Byte into market at the end of 2019
The electric vehicle startup BYTON is said to unveil the mass-produced model of the screen-filled M-Byte in the middle of 2019 and the vehicle’s presale will start at the same time with predicted pr...
Feb. 22 , 2019