- Great Wall Motor resumes sedan business under WEY brand
Great Wall Motor (GWM) has resumed its sedan business and plan to launch the first sedan model in May under WEY brand, according to Li Ruifeng, vice president of GWM and general manager of WEY brand, ...
Apr. 13 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor sees Q1 2021 sales shoot up 125.37% YoY
Great Wall Motor (GWM) sold 338,798 new vehicles in the first quarter of 2021 (Q1), posting a robust growth of 125.4% compared to the previous year.
Apr. 09 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor logs double-digit growth in 2020 net profit
According to GWM’s 2020 financial results, its full-year net profit attributable to shareholders reached 5.362 billion yuan ($816.519 billion), up by 19.25% from the previous year.
Mar. 31 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor to plow 3 billion yuan over next 3 years in hydrogen R&D
Great Wall Motor (GWM) has to-day invested 2 billion yuan ($304.822 million) in the R&D of hydrogen energy business and will pour another 3 billion yuan ($457.233 million) over the next three years.
Mar. 29 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor to spin off TANK series into standalone brand
Great Wall Motor (GWM) is about to separate the TANK series from its premium SUV brand WEY, aiming to develop TANK as a standalone off-road vehicle marque, Wei Jianjun, chairman of GWM.
Mar. 22 , 2021
- Top stories of Great Wall Motor in 2020
Despite the coronavirus pandemic, Great Wall Motor managed to accomplish its annual sales target in 2020.
Feb. 12 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor said to tap chip industry
Great Wall Motor, the Chinese largest SUV and pickup manufacturer, is about to make inroads into chip industry, according to a local media outlet, citing persons familiar with the matter.
Feb. 08 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor’s Jan. sales surge 73.2% YoY, while down by 7.39% MoM
Great Wall Motor (GWM), the Chinese largest SUV and pickup manufacturer, saw its monthly auto sales rocket 73.2% over the previous year to 139,012 units in January 2021. However, the Jan. sales were d...
Feb. 07 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor gains 19% YoY growth in 2020 net profit
Great Wall Motor said its annual revenue hit a record high of 103.283 billion yuan in 2020, rising 7.35% compared to the previous year. Its full-year net profit attributable to shareholders jumped 19%...
Jan. 26 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor to raise up to 8 billion yuan for new model, auto digitalization R&D
Great Wall Motor intends to issue convertible bonds worth not more than 8 billion yuan ($1.235 billion) with the net proceeds to be evenly invested in the R&D of new vehicle models and automobile digi...
Jan. 25 , 2021