- Great Wall Motor adds motorcycle manufacturing, sales into business scope
Great Wall Motor Company Limited (GWM), Chinese biggest SUV and pickup manufacturer, saw its registered capital rise 0.65% to about 9.236 billion yuan ($1.435 billion) on October 12, according to Tian...
Oct. 14 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor not rule out buying plant in Western Europe
As Great Wall Motor is accelerating its global business layout, it is possible for the automaker to acquire a manufacturing plant in Western Europe, sources inside the company told a local media outle...
Oct. 12 , 2021
- China’s automaker Great Wall Motor overseas vehicle sales jump 47% YoY
Last month, GWM sold 100,022 vehicles, down by 15.1% from a year ago.
Oct. 12 , 2021
- Parts shortage dents Great Wall Motor August sales
For the first eight months of this year, the automaker’s total sales amounted to 784,023 vehicles, jumping 39.29% from a year ago.
Sept. 09 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor H1 net profit surges 207.87% YoY
Thanks to the stable increase of vehicle sales and average vehicle price, Great Wall Motor managed to achieve growth in both revenue and net profit for the first-half of this year.
Aug. 30 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor targets annual capacity of 100,000 vehicles in Brazil
After the retooling, the plant will have an annual capacity of 100,000 vehicles and create 2000 jobs.
Aug. 19 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor July sales down 9% MoM
By the end of July, the group’s year-to-date sales totaled 709,766 vehicles, jumping 50% from a year ago.
Aug. 10 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor puts Jingmen manufacturing plant into operation
Great Wall Motor (GWM) saw its manufacturing plant in Jingmen, Hubei province start vehicle production on July 29, according to a post on GWM’s WeChat account.
July 30 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor net profits more than triple in H1
Basic earnings per share increased from 0.12 yuan to 0.38 yuan.
July 21 , 2021