- Great Wall Motor aims to sell 4 million vehicles in 2025
New energy vehicle sales will account for 80% of the total sales.
June 28 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor’s spin-off SVOLT to build 14.6GWh power battery base in Nanjing Lishui
SVOLT., an EV battery manufacturer carved out of Great Wall Motor, signed an agreement with local authority of Lishui District, Nanjing on June 22 to build a power battery manufacturing base with an a...
June 23 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor’s HYCET celebrates birth of 10 millionth engine
HYCET Technology Co.,Ltd. (HYCET), an automotive component manufacturer and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Great Wall Motor (GWM), saw its 10 millionth engine roll off the production line on June 17.
June 18 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor logs 6.18% year-on-year growth in May sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced on Tuesday it sold 517,547 new vehicles during the first five months of 2021, recording a year-on-year surge of 65.32%. The sales for the month of May reached 86,965 u...
June 09 , 2021
- CATL, Great Wall Motor forge ten-year strategic partnership
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Great Wall Motor (GWM) signed on June 2 a framework agreement for a ten-year strategic partnership, according to a posting on GWM’s WeChat account.
June 02 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor, Yongda Automobile team up on new retail business
Great Wall Motor recently signed a framework agreement with Yongda Automobile, a leading Chinese auto sales service provider, to carry out all-around strategic collaboration on market expansion for GW...
May 19 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor establishes R&D subsidiary in Zhangjiagang
Great Wall Motor, China’s largest SUV and pickup manufacturer, set up a R&D subsidiary in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province on May 17.
May 18 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor announces robust YoY growth of 14% in Apr. 2021 sales
Great Wall Motor (GWM) announced its new vehicle sales for April grew 14% year on year to 91,784 units, of which 9,081 vehicles were exported outside China, an upward movement of 349% from the previou...
May 11 , 2021
- Great Wall Motor denies rumored plan of production suspension due to chip shortage
GWM announced on April 25 it has no plans to stop outputs at the car manufacturing plants in Yongchuan and Xushui, as an official denial of the a local report saying it would halt production at the tw...
Apr. 25 , 2021