- Gasgoo Daily: Webasto names new acting president for China operations
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China.
Dec. 15 , 2021
- BYD’s Song PLUS series to hit 100,000 units of outputs on September 27
The 100,000th vehicle of the BYD Song PLUS series will roll off the production line at BYD’s car manufacturing plant in Xi’an, the capital of China’s Shaanxi province, on Sept. 27, the automaker...
Sept. 26 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: New BYD Song PLUS EV to use Huawei’s motor system
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Sept. 08 , 2021
- BYD Song Pro 5-seater SUV hits market with prices starting RMB89,800
BYD’s new 5-seater SUV, the Song Pro, is about to hit the market tonight. The new model will be offered in three types of powertrain—gasoline-fueled combustion engine, plug-in hybrid system (also ...
July 11 , 2019
- BYD Song Pro to go on sale in mid-July with three types of powertrain
The BYD Song Pro is going to hit the market in the middle of July, according to local media outlets. Before that, the automaker has started receiving the orders of the new model on June 1.
June 24 , 2019
- 2019 BYD Song MAX launched into market with presale of PHEV version starting
After the 2019 BYD Yuan EV360 went on sale a few days ago, BYD got another new model—the all-new BYD Song MAX hitting the market on March 12. With 7 variants in total, the new MPV is priced between ...
Mar. 13 , 2019
- All-new BYD Song MAX with rotatable screen to go on sale in first half of 2019
The Song Max is a MPV model developed by Chinese automaker BYD and its sales totaled over 140,000 units in 2018. The all-new BYD Song MAX is about to hit the market in the first half of the year, acco...
Feb. 13 , 2019
- BYD Song MAX DM/EV versions to seat 6 or 7 passengers
Patent images of the BYD Song MAX’s DM (dual motor) version and EV version have been released in recent days. They will offer seating for either six or seven as same as the existing fuel-burning ver...
Jan. 22 , 2019
- BYD Song MAX BEV version said to hit market in 2019
The BYD Song MAX is a MPV model developed by Chinese automaker BYD that went on sales in the third quarter of 2017 and its PHEV version has already been launched last year. The BEV version of the BYD ...
Jan. 17 , 2019