- Volvo Cars, SJTU China-UK Low Carbon College forge strategic partnership
Volvo Cars announced on Nov. 17 it has signed a strategic cooperation agreement with Shanghai Jiao Tong University China-UK Low Carbon College ("SJTU-LCC") to jointly boost the incubation of sustainab...
Nov. 18 , 2022
- Nippon Paint China, Covestro forge partnership on bio-based automotive coatings solutions
Nippon Paint China, a world's leading coatings manufacturer, today announced the strategic partnership with Covestro, who is among the leading suppliers of premium polymers, at the 5th China Internati...
Nov. 09 , 2022
- Geely, Autoliv form strategic partnership for automotive safety technologies
Autoliv China, a subsidiary of Autoliv, announced on October 24 its strategic cooperation with Geely Automotive Research Institute, in a bid to promote future automotive safety technology advancement.
Oct. 25 , 2022
- BYD, Santander Bank forge partnership in Brazilian automobile financing field
On Oct. 18 (local time), BYD's Brazil subsidiary formed a strategic partnership with Santander Bank ("Santander"), a leading Brazilian bank in automotive financing.
Oct. 19 , 2022
- HOZON Auto, China Merchants Bank form strategic partnership
HOZON Auto last Saturday announced it had signed an agreement with China Merchants Bank's Shanghai branch as both parties will conduct strategic cooperation on such businesses as credit line and cash ...
Aug. 29 , 2022
- CATL, Yutong Group agree to build new ten-year strategic partnership
CATL and Yutong Group Co., Ltd. ("Yutong"), a Chinese commercial vehicle ("CV") manufacturer, signed a framework agreement on August 9 to forge a new ten-year strategic partnership, the power battery ...
Aug. 10 , 2022
- ArcelorMittal and Gestamp announce partnership to put low-carbon emissions steel parts on the automotive production line
ArcelorMittal and Tier 1 automotive supplier Gestamp have successfully trialed the use of low-carbon emissions steel for use in car parts that will ultimately be used in the production of vehicles in ...
July 22 , 2022
- Desay SV, NETA initiate comprehensive partnership for intelligent vehicle development
On July 4th, China’s new energy vehicle brand NETA reached comprehensive strategic cooperation with major supplier Desay SV for automotive intelligence advancement.
July 05 , 2022
- Baidu takes VOYAH by hand for auto intelligence advancement
On April 15th, China’s tech giant Baidu formed a strategic partnership with VOYAH, the premium new energy brand of Dongfeng Motor, for automotive intelligence advancement.
Apr. 15 , 2022