- Tencent cooperates with Shenzhen Txing, a voice interaction solution provider
Tencent co-held a press conference with Shenzhen Txing on December 8th to announce cooperation in connected vehicles covering channels, data, contents, operation and markets.
Dec. 11 , 2017
- Baidu, Alibaba, Tencent compete in AI
In the past several years, the rapid development of self-driving technology and intelligent vehicles attract many internet companies to embrace the promising segment .
Nov. 30 , 2017
- Baidu, Tencent compete to be lead investor of WM Motor
WM Motor is plannning a financing round for 1billion yuan. This round of financing is led by Baidu and Tencent is striving to be another leading investor.
Nov. 08 , 2017
- Tencent releases connected vehicle ecosystem AI in Car
Tencent officially released its connected vehicle ecosystem named AI in Car and announced the first OEM partners of this ecosystem.
Nov. 08 , 2017
- Tencent and GAC signed strategic cooperation agreement to develop connected vehicles
On September 18, China’s Guangzhou Automobile Group Company (GAC Group) and Tencent Holdings Limited signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Guangzhou. After the announcement was released, share...
Sept. 19 , 2017
- Tencent Former CTO Jeff Xiong will join in WM Motor as Vice Board Chairman
It's known that Jeff Xiong, founder of Seven Sea and former CTO of Tencent, will join in WM Motor as Vice Board Chairman, showing VM's intention to enter into AI area.
Sept. 12 , 2017
- NEXTEV Complete $600M Equity Trading Leading by Tencent and Baidu
NEXTEV, the newly-developing automaker, has completed an equity trading of $600 million leading by Tencent and Baidu and followed by other companies. After the investment, the market value of NEXTEV i...
Mar. 17 , 2017
- FMC to Receive $47.14 Million Financing while Tencent and Foxconn is to Exit
On December 28th, Harmony Auto announced in its statement that, it will unit Lihe Auto Technology Co., Ltd, Jinheng Investment Co., Ltd and FMC management to raising fund for FMC Cayman for A-round of...
Dec. 29 , 2016
- Tencent-backed startup to build EVs in Shangrao
A startup backed by Chinese technology giant Tencent Holdings signed an agreement with local government officials to produce electric vehicles in the east China city of Shangrao.
Nov. 04 , 2016