- 11 companies including FAW, Tencent, Alibaba set up RMB9.76 bln fund for NEV car-sharing business
Changan Automobile announced on March 22 that it has signed an agreement in Nanjing with ten companies including Suning, FAW Group, Dongfeng Motor, Tencent and Alibaba, etc., to build a joint venture ...
Mar. 22 , 2019
- Tencent-backed mapmaker NavInfo, China Mobile’s LBS arm team up on location-based service
Tencent-backed mapmaker NavInfo and China Mobile Location-based Service Center recently inked a cooperation framework agreement focusing on location-based service (LBS), NavInfo announced on December ...
Dec. 14 , 2018
- Tencent, FCA China forge partnership to develop ICV cloud platform
Tencent and FCA China inked a strategic cooperation agreement on December 10, saying the internet-based technology company will help the automaker build its ICV cloud platform.
Dec. 11 , 2018
- Tencent Cloud, Saleen Automotive forge partnership on autonomous driving, IoV
Tencent Cloud and Jiangsu Saleen Automotive Technologies Group signed a strategic cooperation agreement in Shanghai on November 9, saying that two companies will jointly work on cloud computing, IoV, ...
Nov. 13 , 2018
- Tencent launches smart mobility strategy, unveils TAI in-car intelligent system
Tencent has currently formed a business matrix in the smart mobility domain that integrates Tencent Auto Intelligence, autonomous driving, location-based service and the QR code passenger app “Tence...
Nov. 01 , 2018
- Tencent developing in-vehicle Wechat and Mini Programs
Automotive industry is one of the most important fields for Tencent’s industrial internet exploration.
Oct. 22 , 2018
- Tencent, Didi approved to have autonomous car road tests in Beijing
Tencent Dadi Tongtu Technology Co., Ltd and Suzhou Didi Travel Technology, the subsidiaries of Chinese Internet giant Tencent and ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing, have been qualified by Beijing author...
Sept. 21 , 2018
- BMW Group, Tencent ally on smart mobility domain in China
BMW Group and Tencent inked a strategic MoU (memorandum of understanding) on September 5 to develop cooperation in smart mobility industry.
Sept. 06 , 2018
- MXNavi gains strategic investment from Tencent, to cooperate in IoV, vehicle navigation
Chinese Internet giant Tencent has completed a strategic investment in Shenyang MXNavi Co., Ltd (MXNavi) in recent days, according to local media. Both parties will develop in-depth cooperation in suc...
Aug. 14 , 2018