- GAC Toyota’s annual production, sales volumes both surpass 1 million units in 2022
In 2022, GAC Toyota, the joint venture between GAC Group and Toyota Motor, for the first time saw its annual output and sales both exceed 1 million units.
Jan. 03 , 2023
- GAC Toyota’s 2022 annual output reaches 1 million vehicles
GAC Toyota, the joint venture between GAC Group and Toyota Motor, saw its annual output volume reach 1 million vehicles on December 26.
Dec. 27 , 2022
- GAC Toyota NEV production capacity expansion project’s 2nd phase starts operation
On Dec. 20, 2022, the second phase of GAC Toyota’s NEV production capacity expansion project (called "second-phase project" for short) was officially put into operation in Nansha District, Guangzhou...
Dec. 21 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: 2022 C-HR hits market
GAC Toyota saw the 2022 C-HR hit the market on July 11. Coming with 8 trim levels in total, the model is priced between 141,800 yuan ($21,130) and 190,800 yuan ($28,440).
July 11 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: GAC Toyota, FAW-Toyota to recall over 120 thousand vehicles
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China.
Apr. 22 , 2022
- GAC Group sees new vehicle sales in Jan. 2022 rise 9.16% YoY
GAC Group said on Tuesday it sold 237,232 vehicles last month, representing a 9.16% growth over the year-ago period. As of Jan. 2022, the auto group had scored a year-on-year increase in monthly sales...
Feb. 08 , 2022
- GAC Group announces carbon neutrality target at Auto Guangzhou 2021
Specifically, the group aims to set 2045 as the year to achieve the target of carbon neutrality.
Nov. 20 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: Geely’s civil aviation aircraft manufacturing base in Wuhan starts production
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Oct. 27 , 2021
- GAC Toyota’s NEV capacity expansion project 1st phase begins operation
GAC Toyota announced on July 25 the first phase of its new energy vehicle (NEV) capacity expansion project has started operation in Nansha District, Guangzhou.
July 26 , 2021