- GAC Honda to build NEV assembly lines with 120,000-unit annual capacity
GAC Honda plans to expand its NEV capacity by 120,000 units per year, according to a bidding announcement posted on the website of Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center.
Aug. 17 , 2021
- GAC Group, GAC Honda warned of auto parts shortage
Some subsidiaries of GAC Group were warned by their suppliers that the auto parts supply for several models will be impacted by the faltering global economic climate amid the coronavirus spread, GAC G...
Jan. 08 , 2021
- GAC Honda, GAC Toyota boast two-digit growth in June wholesales
GAC Group said its sales in June only edged down 1.26% from a year earlier to 186,587 units, while jumped 12.66% compared to May.
July 10 , 2020
- GAC Honda releases images of new-gen FIT
The presale will start in July before its official sales in August.
June 12 , 2020
- GAC Honda to absorb export-focused subsidiary, adding capacity by 50,000 cars per year
GAC Honda, a joint venture between Chinese automaker GAC Group and Japan-based Honda, on March 29 announced it will absorb its wholly-owned subsidiary, Honda Automobile (China) Co.,Ltd. (CHAC), effect...
Mar. 30 , 2020
- GAC Honda set to roll out three important products next year
GAC Honda’s three major models are expected to hit the market in 2020, according to a media outlet.
Dec. 24 , 2019
- GAC Honda’s first all-electric SUV VE-1 hits the market
GAC Honda launched the first all-electric SUV VE-1 on October 21. Offered in three trim levels, the new BEV model is priced from RMB159,800 and RMB179,800 after subsidy.
Oct. 28 , 2019
- GAC Honda to plow RMB3.27 billion into NEV assembly lines with annual capacity of 170,000 units
Chinese automaker GAC Group announced on October 31 that it has agreed GAC Honda to invest RMB2.99 billion in building a new NEV (new energy vehicle) plant with an annual capacity of 120,000 units, ac...
Nov. 01 , 2018
- GAC Group examines, approves HG model project under GAC Honda’s H brand
GAC Group announced that the 80th meeting of the group’s fourth board of directors examined and approved the proposal on HG model project under GAC Honda’s H brand on Aug. 10, agreeing GAC Honda t...
Aug. 14 , 2018