- GAC Honda showcases first e:N BEV at Auto Guangzhou 2021
GAC Honda introduced its first battery-electric model, the e:NP1 built on Honda’s e:N electric platform at the Auto Guangzhou 2021.
Nov. 19 , 2021
- Honda Motor posts 28.1% YoY dip in Sept. China deliveries
Last month, Honda Motor Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Honda”) saw its China deliveries slump 28.1% from a year ago to 121,448 units, the Japanese automaker said on Monday.
Oct. 11 , 2021
- Honda August deliveries in China down by 38.3%
By the end of August, Honda’s year-to-date deliveries in China increased by 9.9% from a year ago to 986,366 vehicles.
Sept. 06 , 2021
- GAC Honda to build NEV assembly lines with 120,000-unit annual capacity
GAC Honda plans to expand its NEV capacity by 120,000 units per year, according to a bidding announcement posted on the website of Guangzhou Public Resources Trading Center.
Aug. 17 , 2021
- Honda Motor sees China deliveries dip 20.9% in July
In July 2021, Honda Motor Co., (Honda) saw its China deliveries tumble 20.9% year on year to 108,139 units due to the chip supply constraint, the Japanese automaker said on Wednesday.
Aug. 04 , 2021
- Honda’s China deliveries shrink in June 2021 due to chip supply constraint
Honda’s China deliveries reached 118,168 units in June 2021, falling 17% compared to the same period in the previous year due to the impact brought by the chip supply constraint, the Japanese automa...
July 05 , 2021
- Honda’s China business boasts 150.2% year-on-year surge in March deliveries
Honda’s new vehicle deliveries in March zoomed up 150.2% year on year to 151,218 units, the highest-ever volume for the corresponding period, the Japanese automaker said on Tuesday.
Apr. 06 , 2021
- Honda’s China deliveries up by 4.8% YoY in January
Honda reported it delivered 157,457 new vehicles in China last month, a 4.8% growth from a year ago. As of Jan. 2021, the Japanese automaker scored year-on-year delivery increase in the country for th...
Feb. 03 , 2021
- GAC Group, GAC Honda warned of auto parts shortage
Some subsidiaries of GAC Group were warned by their suppliers that the auto parts supply for several models will be impacted by the faltering global economic climate amid the coronavirus spread, GAC G...
Jan. 08 , 2021