- Li Auto cuts Q3 delivery forecast due to chip supply shortage
After the adjustment in quarterly delivery outlook, its September deliveries are expected to be around 6,478 vehicles, unable to achieve the target of 10,000 vehicle per month it set earlier this year...
Sept. 20 , 2021
- Li Auto releases OTA 2.2 with multi-section voice control
Li Auto released its OTA 2.2 version recently which has been pushed to users already. The new version includes two significant updates, the application center and the free conversation function.
Sept. 16 , 2021
- NIO September deliveries expected to top Li Auto, XPeng
NIO’s new orders in August reached a new high so that its monthly deliveries are expected to set up another new record in September.
Sept. 03 , 2021
- Li Auto delivers 9,433 vehicles in August
Li Auto delivered 9,433 Li ONEs in August 2021, up by 248% from a year ago and 9.8% month over month, the automaker announced today.
Sept. 01 , 2021
- Li Auto sets up joint venture with BMW’s supplier for range extension system
On August 27th, Li Auto signed an investment agreement contract with Mianyang Xinchen Engine Co., Ltd. Both parties will join forces to start a new joint venture, to develop next generation range exte...
Aug. 31 , 2021
- Li Auto Inc. Announces Unaudited Second Quarter 2021 Financial Results
Li Auto Inc. ("Li Auto" or the "Company") (Nasdaq: LI; HKEX: 2015), an innovator in China’s new energy vehicle market, today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended June 30, ...
Aug. 30 , 2021
- Li Auto to build BEVs in Beijing plant
Li Auto’s shares started trading on Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Thursday with an IPO price of HK$118 per share. The share ended the day with a closing price of HK$117, down 0.85% from the IPO price.
Aug. 12 , 2021
- Li Auto, XPeng monthly deliveries reach new high, outnumbering NIO
But in terms of the year-to-date deliveries, NIO had a clear lead over other rivals.
Aug. 04 , 2021
- Li Auto reports best-ever monthly deliveries
The cumulative deliveries of Li ONE amounted to 72,340 since its market debut.
Aug. 01 , 2021