- CATL’s module battery swap solution to serve taxi, ride-hailing first through Bestune NAT
CATL will promote battery swapping model in taxi and ride-hailing service scenarios first through the strategic cooperation with Bestune, an automotive brand of FAW Group.
14 hours ago
- VW Chinese partner DU-POWER introduces Gangfeng Lithium as new investor
DU-POWER (SuZhou) New Energy Technical Co., Ltd., a Chinese flexible charging solution provider, recently introduced several new investors, including Jiangxi Ganfeng Lithium Co.,Ltd.
Jan. 18 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: CATL to launch battery-swapping sub brand on Jan.18th
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer daily important automotive news in China. For those we have reported, the title of the piece will include a hyperlink, which will provide detailed information.
Jan. 17 , 2022
- China’s Westwell starts mass production of battery-swapping autonomous driving truck
On January 15th, the Shanghai headquartered port driverless autonomous driving commercial vehicle developer, Westwell, announced that it has successfully realized mass production of the world’s firs...
Jan. 17 , 2022
- CATL to facilitate battery-swapping network in Guizhou Province
China’s battery player CATL has inked a cooperation agreement with the provincial government of Guizhou Province to build a battery-swapping network in its capital, Guiyang.
Dec. 27 , 2021
- Geely to set up automobile joint venture with Lifan Technology
Lifan Technology, the holding company owning China’s named motorcycle brand, Lifan Motorcycle, announced today that it will be setting up an automobile joint venture company with major automaker, Ge...
Dec. 13 , 2021
- NIO fulfills annual target of battery swap station deployment ahead of schedule
NIO installed its 700th battery swap station in China on Dec. 10, hitting its annual target ahead of schedule, according to NIO’s press release.
Dec. 10 , 2021
- BP partners with battery-swapping company Aulton for joint business
The British energy mogul BP signed an agreement with China's battery swapping company Aulton to buy stake of the latter’s subsidiary Guangzhou Aulton New Energy Technology Co., Ltd.
Nov. 09 , 2021
- NIO completes building of 600 battery swap stations in China
On Nov. 3, NIO launched a new battery swap station in Qingdao, Shandong province, signifying the startup has completed the construction of 600 battery swap stations in China.
Nov. 03 , 2021
- China has world’s largest charging network by Sept. with 2.223 million charging piles
By the end of Sept. 2021, there were 2.223 million charging piles across China, up 56.8% from the same period last year, according to according to the China Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure Pr...
Oct. 29 , 2021