- China's association to launch standard for shared battery swap station construction
A new group standard for electric passenger vehicle-used shared battery swapping stations in China has sailed through review and is expected to be launched this year, according to the China Electric V...
Oct. 18 , 2021
- NIO has 517 battery swap stations in China by end of Sept. 2021
NIO put 90 new battery swap stations into operation across China last month, the Chinese EV startup announced on Friday.
Oct. 08 , 2021
- Chinese battery swapping service provider Aulton nabs 1.5 billion yuan in Series B funding
Aulton, a Chinese leading battery swapping station provider, announced on Sept. 29 it banked 1.5 billion yuan ($232 million) in the Series B financing.
Sept. 29 , 2021
- SGMW launches mini-sized battery swapping station, unveils Wuling-branded chip
SAIC-GM-Wuling (SGMW), General Motors' joint venture with partners SAIC Motor and Guangxi Automobile Group, launched its in-house developed smart mini battery swapping station on Sept. 15 at the 2021 ...
Sept. 16 , 2021
- Gasgoo Daily: XPeng cancels six-day work weeks
With Gasgoo Daily, we will offer important automotive news in China.
Sept. 02 , 2021
- China’s number of EV charging piles jumps 47.3% YoY to 1.947 million by June 2021
China had roughly 1.947 million EV charging piles by the end of June 2021, representing 47.3% compared to the cumulative number for the year-ago period.
July 14 , 2021
- Xiaomi’s affiliated company adds sale of battery swapping facility into business scope
Youpin Information Technology Co.,Ltd., an affiliated company of Xiaomi’s e-commerce platform Youpin, has included the sale of new energy vehicle (NEV)-related electrical accessories and battery swa...
June 25 , 2021