- Chuhang Technology to provide Windrose with 4D mmWave radar
Chinese radar developer Chuhang Technology announced on March 21 that it has secured a mass production contract with Windrose, a local new energy heavy-duty truck startup, to provide 4D imaging millim...
Mar. 21 , 2023
- BYD’s FinDreams Technology launches RF1-platform-based mmWave radar
BYD-backed FinDreams Technology successfully launched its new-generation RF1-platform-based forward-looking millimeter-wave radar at the global headquarters of BYD on March 3.
Mar. 06 , 2023
- China’s automotive sensor supplier ANNGIC completes Series-C financing round
Shenzhen-based automotive sensor supplier ANNGIC recently completed its Series-C financing round, raising over a million yuan, the company announced earlier this week.
Oct. 13 , 2022
- Geometrical-PAL receives strategic investment from SAE International
Shanghai-based intelligent driving developer, G-PAL, recently closed a new strategic investment round exclusively funded by SAE International (SAE).
June 30 , 2022
- Leapmotor’s sedan to be deployed with radars from Chuhang Technology
On June 27th, Shanghai-based millimeter-wave radar supplier Chuhang Technology announced that it had inked a cooperation agreement with China’s electric vehicle startup, Leapmotor.
June 27 , 2022
- Baolong sets up joint venture with UDAS for PV-use ultrasonic radars
On May 23rd, China’s auto part player Baolong struck a deal with domestic ultrasonic radar developer Suzhou UDAS Automotive Technology Co., Ltd. (UDAS) to invest in the latter, and co-establish a jo...
May 24 , 2022
- Another autonomous driving company settles in Jiading, Shanghai
On March 2nd, Shanghai Jiading District authorities announced that, the Jiading-based Shanghai Chuzhen Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd. was granted a construction permission for its autonomous driving...
Mar. 02 , 2022
- China to cease accepting 24.25-26.65GHz vehicle radar applications next year: MIIT
China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) issued a temporary provision on automotive radar radio management, which will be enforced on March 1st, 2022.
Dec. 07 , 2021
- XPeng to deliver P5 with delayed radar installation due to millimeter-wave radar shortage
Affected by the dearth of millimeter-wave radars, XPeng has designed two optional car delivery solutions for P5’s users, one of which will allow a buyer to get his car delivered first and have the r...
Oct. 27 , 2021