- Bosch to build R&D, manufacturing base for core NEV parts, autonomous driving in China’s Suzhou city
Bosch Group plans to build an R&D and manufacturing base for core new energy vehicle (NEV) parts and autonomous driving technologies in Suzhou city.
Jan. 12 , 2023
- Bosch’s venture arm sets up joint venture in China for all-electric, fuel cell CV business
Robert Bosch Venture Capital GmbH has set up a joint venture in China with Boyuan Capital, Foton Motor, SinoHytec, and Shenzhen Fuyuan Zhihui Investment Partnership (L.P.) for the R&D and production o...
Jan. 10 , 2023
- CATL, Bosch ink MoU for cooperation on global NEV aftermarket
CATL and Bosch signed an MoU (memorandum of understanding) on Dec. 15 to carry out a strategic cooperation on exploring the global new energy vehicle (NEV) aftermarket.
Dec. 19 , 2022
- Bosch inaugurates new Cross-Domain Computing Solutions R&D Center in Shanghai
Bosch officially inaugurated the Bosch Cross-Domain Computing Solutions (Shanghai) R&D Center on November 22.
Nov. 23 , 2022
- Bosch invests in Chinese autonomous driving chip developer Cambricon Singo
Bosch-affiliated venture capital, Robert Bosch Venture Capital (RBVC), has completed its investment in China’s autonomous driving chip supplier, Cambricon Singo, the latter announced on September 22...
Sept. 22 , 2022
- Bosch-backed VC firm invests in Chinese battery design solution provider Electroder
Suzhou Electroder Technology Co., Ltd. ("Electroder"), a Chinese battery design service provider, recently completed its Series A funding round with tens of millions of yuan raised.
Aug. 09 , 2022
- Bosch-backed ETAS joins hands with SemiDrive for AUTOSAR solutions
Nanjing-based auto chip developer SemiDrive struck a strategic cooperation deal with software-defined vehicles solution provider, ETAS, for AUTOSAR solution development.
July 29 , 2022
- Neusoft Reach, UAES jointly develop China-made automotive software solution
China’s leading automotive software developer Neusoft Reach joined hands with UAES, a Bosch joint venture in Shanghai, for automotive software solution advancement on July 13th.
July 14 , 2022
- Gasgoo Daily: BYD’s DENZA to launch concept SUV model
May 31 , 2022