- Gasgoo Daily: Xiaomi buys autonomous driving startup DeepMotion
Huawei sets up a new digital energy technology company in Xi’an with a registered capital of RMB20 million. It has registered 3 new firms within 3 months.
Aug. 25 , 2021
- Chery Holding’s July sales shoot up 49.6% YoY
Chery Holding announced on Wednesday its new vehicle sales amounted to 83,678 units in July 2021, soaring 49.6% from a year ago. For the first seven months, the group sold 508,415 vehicles, a 74.6% hi...
Aug. 04 , 2021
- GWM, Chery recall 17,623 NEVs
The recall of GWM, top SUV and pickup manufacturer in China covers 16,216 ORA iQ electric vehicles which were made between July 7, 2018 and October 30, 2019.
July 19 , 2021
- Chery Holding, BOE to ally on smart in-car cockpit solutions
Chery Holding and Boe Technology Group Co., Ltd. (BOE) inked an agreement on July 15 to carry out cooperation on smart in-car cockpit solutions, IoV business, and the solutions for multiple smart IoT ...
July 19 , 2021
- Chery Holding boasts 80.4% YoY hike in semi-annual auto sales
Chery Holding announced its new vehicle sales amounted to 73,098 units in June 2021, surging 58.3% from a year ago.
July 05 , 2021
- Chery intensively launch SUV and other new models in 2018
Up to now, Chery has three series of products, respectively are ARRIZO, TIGGO and EXEED, in which EXEED was released in the Frankfurt auto show.
Sept. 15 , 2017
- Chery to attend IAA for the first time, bringing a new product series
It's revealed that several domestic auto brands including Chery and GWM WEY will attend the Frankfurt auto show held on September 12th this year.
Sept. 11 , 2017
- Chery faces great personnel change recently
News from insiders reveals that Chery has conducted a new round of personnel adjustments since the middle of June on senior managers with positions higher than vice presidents, showing a positive sign...
June 27 , 2017
- Summary: Chinese automobile market growth from January to May
Despite summer coming early this year, the automobile market in China remained cool in April. According to China Passenger Car Association statistics, a total of 1.67 million passenger automobiles wer...
June 06 , 2017