- Toyota, Honda, Nissan see China sales grow YoY in July
In July, the three major Japanese automakers, namely Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, and Nissan Motor all celebrated a hard-won year-on-year growth in their monthly sales in China.
Aug. 09 , 2022
- Changan Automobile’s May wholly-owned NEV sales surge 141% YoY
In the fifth month of 2022, Changan Automobile saw its overall monthly sales volume recover from the flat month of April, according to the company’s report on June 9th.
June 10 , 2022
- Toyota, Honda, Nissan China sales decline narrows in May
In the fifth month of 2022, the four major Japanese automakers, namely Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, and Mazda Motor all witnessed their monthly sales volume slipping down from a year ago i...
June 08 , 2022
- Toyota, Honda, Nissan see overall YoY cutback in April China sales
In the fourth month of 2022, the three Japanese automakers in China, namely Toyota Motor, Nissan Motor, and Honda Motor all saw their monthly sales dwindle year over year in the world’s largest auto...
May 12 , 2022
- Changan Automobile sells 115,739 vehicles in April
On May 10th, Changan Automobileangan Auto released its April sales and production report with an overall decline compared to a year ago.
May 10 , 2022
- Changan Ford, Changan Mazda manage YoY growth in Feb. sales
Changan Auto saw its two joint venture brands outdo themselves in February sales performances, with positive growth compared to a year ago, Changan Auto reported on March 10th.
Mar. 11 , 2022
- Changan Auto 2021 sales volume rises 15% YoY to 2.3 million vehicles
China’s major automaker, Changan Auto, reported a prominent year with its annual sales volume growing in each aspect in 2021 compared to a year ago.
Jan. 10 , 2022
- Mazda Motor China sales result slopes down in Nov.
Mazda Motor released its November retail performance in China, which presented a gradually declining slope since September.
Dec. 07 , 2021
- Honda outsells Toyota in China in October
Last month, the four Japanese automakers—Toyota Motor, Honda Motor, Nissan Motor, and Mazda Motor—still recorded two-digit year-on-year decrease in their China sales as automobile production were ...
Nov. 09 , 2021