- HiPhi claims Renault's new icon bears similarity to its own
China’s luxury EV brand, HiPhi, released a statement regarding the matter of Renault S.A.’s new logo resembling the brand’s logo.
14 hours ago
- Restructuring application of Renault Brilliance Jinbei Auto accepted by court
The application of the restructuring of Renault Brilliance Jinbei Automotive Company Limited was accepted by the Shenyang Intermediate People's Court on Jan. 12th.
Jan. 13 , 2022
- Renault's commercial vehicle venture in China applies for reorganization
Sino-French joint venture Renault Brilliance Jinbei Automotive Co.,Ltd. applied to a court for the corporate reorganization on Dec. 30, according to the state-run Xinhua News Agency.
Dec. 30 , 2021
- Geely, Renault to cooperate in China and South Korea markets
Renault Group andGeely Holding Group have signed an MoU framework agreement to create an innovative cooperation.
Aug. 09 , 2021
- Renault’s China-built light commercial vehicle to be rolled out soon
On Sept. 25, Carlos Ghosn,Renault's CEO, visited China and exchanged his idea with Qi Yumin, Chairman of Brilliance Auto, on Renault’s China-built light commercial vehicle.
Sept. 27 , 2017
- French emission probes could widen beyond Renault, minister says
PARIS -- A judicial investigation into diesel emissions testing in France could widen beyond Renault after tests showed other carmakers had exceeded the authorized levels, French Environment Minister ...
Jan. 16 , 2017
- Nissan, Renault, Mitsubishi will share electric car platform, paper says
TOKYO -- Nissan Motor, Renault and Mitsubishi Motors will combine their electric vehicle platforms to reduce prices down to levels comparable to conventional gasoline cars, the Nikkei newspaper said.
Dec. 19 , 2016
- Renault and Nissan will use common platform for EVs
PARIS – Renault and Nissan will build the next Zoe and Leaf electric cars on a new common platform.
Dec. 14 , 2016