- Changan Automobile to provide 35,000 cars for car-sharing service
Changan Automobile on May 13 struck a deal with Liandongyun, a Shenzhen-based car rental service provider, attempting to jointly develop car-sharing solutions that further facilitate consumers in dail...
May 15 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile records 32.1% year-on-year drop in Q1 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) announced that its March sales slid 28.7% over a year ago to 139,737 units.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile begins building drive-by-wire platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles
Chinese automaker Changan Automobile recently initiated the building of a drive-by-wire operation platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles, according to a local media outlet, deepening its offensive i...
Apr. 07 , 2020
- Changan Automobile’s Jan.-Feb. sales slide 34.8% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its Feb. auto sales slumped 73.7% from a year ago, versus the 79.1% decrease in China's overall sales announced by the China Association ...
Mar. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile achieves mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving tec
Changan Automobile announced it has achieved the mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving technology, a milestone in the autonomous vehicle development history for both the automaker and China.
Mar. 11 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile forecasted to suffer 2019 net loss of over RMB2.4 billion
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. reported it is expected to suffer an annual loss of RMB2.4 billion-2.9 billion for the year of 2019, a year-on-year slump of 452.56%-526.01% from a net profit of...
Feb. 03 , 2020
- Changan Automobile’s Dec. sales soar 31% YoY, YTD sales show contracted decline
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its new vehicle sales in December 2019 soared 31% over a year ago to 193,716 units, maintaining the growth from November.
Jan. 07 , 2020
- Baoneng Group to accept 50% stake in CAPSA from Changan Automobile
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) said it has agreed to sell 50% stake in a joint venture with Groupe PSA to a subsidiary of Baoneng Automobile Co.,Ltd at a value of RMB1.63 b...
Jan. 02 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gets first-time YoY growth after 18 successive months
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its auto sales in November jumped 12.6% year on year, for the first time showing increase after 18 consecutive months.
Dec. 11 , 2019