- Changan Automobile records 87.24% YoY leap in Jan. sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) scored 87.24% year-on-year surge last month with 251,980 vehicles sold. As of Jan. 2020, the automaker’s monthly sales had presented year-...
Feb. 02 , 2021
- Changan Automobile, BOE join hands to develop smart auto cockpit display
Changan Automobile and BOE inked an agreement to carry out in-depth cooperation on the technical R&D, product design and vehicle application of the displays applied in smart automotive cockpit.
Jan. 19 , 2021
- Changan Automobile sees 2020 sales jump 13.98% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan Automobile) said its new vehicle sales reached 2,003,663 units in 2020, up by 13.98% compared to the previous year.
Jan. 07 , 2021
- CATL, Changan Automobile to team up on intelligent-connected EV, smart energy ecosystem
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) has signed an agreement for the long-term in-depth strategic cooperation on intelligent-connected EVs an...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gains fifth-month-in-a-row double-digit sales growth
Changan Automobile scored a 35.63% year-on-year surge last month by selling 169,415 vehicles, according to the company’s sales report. As of August, the Chongqing-based automaker had posted double-d...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile turns losses into profits during first half of 2020
For the first half of 2020, Changan’s net profit attributable to shareholders amounted to 2.602 billion yuan ($379,928,213), recording an impressive surge from the year-ago loss of 2.24 billion yuan...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- Changan Automobile garners sales hike of 38.47% in July
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (called “Changan” for short) reported a 38.47% year-on-year hike in July sales.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- Changan Automobile to provide 35,000 cars for car-sharing service
Changan Automobile on May 13 struck a deal with Liandongyun, a Shenzhen-based car rental service provider, attempting to jointly develop car-sharing solutions that further facilitate consumers in dail...
May 15 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile records 32.1% year-on-year drop in Q1 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) announced that its March sales slid 28.7% over a year ago to 139,737 units.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile begins building drive-by-wire platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles
Chinese automaker Changan Automobile recently initiated the building of a drive-by-wire operation platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles, according to a local media outlet, deepening its offensive i...
Apr. 07 , 2020