- CATL, Changan Automobile to team up on intelligent-connected EV, smart energy ecosystem
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) has signed an agreement for the long-term in-depth strategic cooperation on intelligent-connected EVs an...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Changan Automobile gains fifth-month-in-a-row double-digit sales growth
Changan Automobile scored a 35.63% year-on-year surge last month by selling 169,415 vehicles, according to the company’s sales report. As of August, the Chongqing-based automaker had posted double-d...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile turns losses into profits during first half of 2020
For the first half of 2020, Changan’s net profit attributable to shareholders amounted to 2.602 billion yuan ($379,928,213), recording an impressive surge from the year-ago loss of 2.24 billion yuan...
Sept. 01 , 2020
- Changan Automobile garners sales hike of 38.47% in July
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd (called “Changan” for short) reported a 38.47% year-on-year hike in July sales.
Aug. 10 , 2020
- Changan Automobile to provide 35,000 cars for car-sharing service
Changan Automobile on May 13 struck a deal with Liandongyun, a Shenzhen-based car rental service provider, attempting to jointly develop car-sharing solutions that further facilitate consumers in dail...
May 15 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile records 32.1% year-on-year drop in Q1 sales
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) announced that its March sales slid 28.7% over a year ago to 139,737 units.
Apr. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile begins building drive-by-wire platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles
Chinese automaker Changan Automobile recently initiated the building of a drive-by-wire operation platform for Level 4 autonomous vehicles, according to a local media outlet, deepening its offensive i...
Apr. 07 , 2020
- Changan Automobile’s Jan.-Feb. sales slide 34.8% year on year
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co.,Ltd (Changan Automobile) said its Feb. auto sales slumped 73.7% from a year ago, versus the 79.1% decrease in China's overall sales announced by the China Association ...
Mar. 13 , 2020
- Changan Automobile achieves mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving tec
Changan Automobile announced it has achieved the mass production of Level 3 autonomous driving technology, a milestone in the autonomous vehicle development history for both the automaker and China.
Mar. 11 , 2020
- Chongqing Changan Automobile forecasted to suffer 2019 net loss of over RMB2.4 billion
Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. reported it is expected to suffer an annual loss of RMB2.4 billion-2.9 billion for the year of 2019, a year-on-year slump of 452.56%-526.01% from a net profit of...
Feb. 03 , 2020