- Baidu Apollo to announce partnership with BMW, BYTON in IoV field at CES Asia 2018
On June 14, Baidu will sign an agreement with BMW Group in the CES Asia 2018 to cooperate in vehicle-home connectivity and jointly explore the new human-vehicle interaction modes.
June 13 , 2018
- Baidu Apollo partners exhibit cooperative achievements at Auto China 2018
FAW Group, Chery Auto, Hyundai Motor, Panasonic and other Baidu Apollo’s partners have showed off Apollo-powered products at Auto China 2018.
May 03 , 2018
- Baidu unveils Apollo 2.5, wins 100th partner BYD
On April 19, Chinese Internet giant Baidu unveiled the Apollo 2.5, the latest version of the open autonomous driving platform that currently supports vision-based high-speed autonomous driving in limi...
Apr. 19 , 2018
- Dongfeng Fengguang iX5 crossover to hit market in 2018, with Baidu Apollo
On April 11, Dongfeng Fengguang and Baidu jointly launched the crossover SUV Fengguang iX5 that carries Baidu’s Apollo in-vehicle intelligent system. The new model will go on sale in the last quarte...
Apr. 13 , 2018
- Baidu opens ApolloScape autonomous driving data set
On March 8 (U.S. time), Baidu Apollo autonomous driving platform, officially joined Berkeley DeepDrive (BDD) Industry Consortium and opened its large-scale autonomous driving data set, the ApolloScape...
Mar. 12 , 2018
- Lawsuit put aside, startup Jingchi joins Baidu Apollo platform
JingChi, a Chinese autonomous driving startup, has officially joined Baidu Apollo autonomous driving platform after its founder Wang Jing left his own startup, according to local media.
Mar. 05 , 2018
- Baidu announces Apollo’s partnership with WM Motor
At CES 2018, Baidu officially unveiled Apollo 2.0, the latest version of the Apollo open autonomous driving platform, and announced its first batch of over 90 partners. WM Motor Technology Co. (WM Mo...
Jan. 11 , 2018
- Baidu to unveil Apollo 2.0 at CES 2018
It is reported that Baidu Apollo will take part in the 51th International Consumer Electronic Show (CES) from January 1 to 9 in 2018 as China’s representative, competing with autonomous driving busi...
Dec. 29 , 2017
- Baidu announces Apollo 1.5, more partners
On Sept. 20, Baidu announced Apollo 1.5. The new edition gives access to more functions such as obstacle perception, decision-making planning, cloud simulation, high-precision map service and end-to-e...
Sept. 21 , 2017