- BYD NEV sales in 2018 exceed 240,000 units
China-based automaker BYD Company Limited (BYD) sold a total of 520,687 vehicles in 2018, among which the sales in December were 69,637 units, jumping 36.59% over a month ago, according to the officia...
Jan. 08 , 2019
- BYD NEV sales for first 10 months exceed 170,000 units
BYD delivered 48,497 new vehicles in October, which made its Jan-Oct sales grow to 400,068 units, according to the company’s sales report.
Nov. 07 , 2018
- BYD August NEV sales surge 85% year on year to 20,845 units
BYD delivered 40,853 vehicles in August, leaping 39% on an annual basis. Strikingly, BYD’s NEV sales surged 85% from a year ago to 20,845 units in August, further enhancing BYD’s leading position ...
Sept. 07 , 2018
- BYD tops 220,000 vehicles in H1 with NEV sales soaring 106% year on year
BYD deliveries advanced 21% year on year to 220,883 units in the first half of this year.
July 11 , 2018
- Chery Holding posts NEV sales growth of 250% year on year in H1
Chery Holding Group reported a year-on-year sales increase of 8.8% to 343,000 vehicles during the first half of 2018. Specifically, the exported and new energy vehicles posted remarkable sales growth.
July 10 , 2018
- Changan Automobile EV sales jump 26.4% month on month
Changan Automobile delivered 188,173 vehicles in June, suffering a year-on-year drop of 19.1%. In the first half of 2018, the automaker saw its cumulative sales declining 15.5% to 1,207,381 units.
July 10 , 2018
- Chery Auto EV sales skyrocket 188.63% year on year
Chinese automaker Chery Auto delivered a total of 60,592 vehicles in April, jumping 17.5% year on year, according to the data released by China Association of Automobile Manufacturers (CAAM).
May 23 , 2018
- Changan Auto April NEV sales skyrocket 101.67% year on year
Changan Auto delivered 186,670 units in April, rising 15.33% from a year ago, while slumping 30.62% over the previous month. For the first four months, the automaker suffered a year-on-year sales down...
May 10 , 2018
- FAW ambitious to enter top 5 NEV sales list in China
At the 2018 China EV 100 Forum, Dong Haiyang, assistant general-manager of FAW Group Corporation (FAW), made a speech about FAW’s status quo and strategic planning in new energy vehicle (NEV) and in...
Jan. 24 , 2018