- Dongfeng Motor, CATL cement cooperation for better NEV development
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and CATL agreed to step up their strategic collaboration on NEV development, which is expected to help promote the building and perfection of China’s NEV industrial ecosys...
June 17 , 2020
- CATL to raise 19.7 billion yuan for battery capacity expansion projects
CATL, the global leading EV battery manufacturer, lowered the maximum amount of the capital it intends to raise from a non-public issuance of stocks to 19.7 billion yuan ($275,285,830) from 20 billion...
May 28 , 2020
- CATL announces 29.14% year-on-year decline in Q1 net profit
CATL, the global leading EV battery manufacture, reported a 29.14% year-on-year decline in net profit for the first quarter of 2020 (Q1) as the COVID-19 pandemic hit the new energy vehicle (NEV) marke...
Apr. 28 , 2020
- CATL’s Q1 net profit projected to fall 20% to 30% due to COVID-19 outbreak
CATL forcasts a year-on-year decrease of 20% to 30% in Q1 net profit.
Apr. 10 , 2020
- CATL, State Grid's subsidiary set up energy storage joint venture
CATL and State Grid Integrated Energy Service Group Co.,Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of State Grid, founded a joint venture, which focuses on the investment in energy storage programs and their con...
Mar. 27 , 2020
- CATL to offer HOZON Auto more advanced battery tech including CTP
HOZON Auto, the company behind the EV brand NETA, and the power battery giant CATL forged a strategic partnership on March 2 to step up the collaboration in NEV battery field.
Mar. 04 , 2020
- CATL boasts 28.61% YoY hike in 2019 net profit attributable to shareholders
Chinese battery titan CATL announced its full-year net profit attributable to shareholders reached RMB4,356,195,700 in 2019, surging 28.61% compared to the previous year.
Feb. 28 , 2020
- CATL to pump up to RMB10 billion in a new Ningde-based lithium ion battery base
CATL intends to set up a lithium ion battery production base at Cheliwan Pond in Ningde with RMB10 billion to be invested at most, the power battery giant announced on Feb. 26.
Feb. 27 , 2020
- CATL to supply Tesla with batteries from July 2020
China’s top electric vehicle battery maker CATL confirmed on Feb. 3 its partnership with EV manufacturer Tesla, which previously revealed the former has joined the lineup of its battery suppliers.
Feb. 03 , 2020