- CATL signs agreement to build manufacturing base in Shanghai
On August 18, CATL signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with Shanghai municipal government to set up a high-end manufacturing base in the megacity.
Aug. 19 , 2021
- CATL launches 1st-generation sodium-ion battery
Chinese power battery giant CATL launched its first-generation sodium-ion battery on July 29.
July 29 , 2021
- CATL, Tencent Cloud to co-build AI joint innovation base
Chinese power battery giant CATL and Tencent Cloud entered into a strategic cooperation agreement on July 15 to co-boost intelligence upgrade for the new energy industry, according to a post on Tencen...
July 16 , 2021
- CATL, SAIC’s joint ventures celebrate first spade cut for power battery base phase Ⅱ
CATL and SAIC Motor last week laid the foundation stone for the second phase of the power battery-related base managed by their two joint ventures, marking a new push for the cooperation between the C...
June 22 , 2021
- First phase of CATL’s Yibin power battery base begins operation
CATL saw the first phase of its power battery manufacturing base in Yibin, Sichuan province start operation on June 17, according to a post on the company’s WeChat account.
June 18 , 2021
- CATL, Great Wall Motor forge ten-year strategic partnership
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Great Wall Motor (GWM) signed on June 2 a framework agreement for a ten-year strategic partnership, according to a posting on GWM’s WeChat account.
June 02 , 2021
- CATL, Trunk.tech co-launch new-generation AI electric transportation solution
Trunk.tech, a Chinese autonomous driving technology and service provider, announced on May 19 the formal launch of the new-generation AI-powered electric transportation solution in collaboration with ...
May 20 , 2021
- EV brand co-made by Changan Auto, Huawei, CATL said to be unveiled in May
The premium EV brand jointly built by Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd., Huawei, and CATL will be launched this month, according to a local media outlet.
May 20 , 2021
- CATL’s wholly-owned subsidiary becomes shareholder of startup AIWAYS
Chinese EV startup AIWAYS recently introduced a new investor, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the power battery giant CATL.
May 07 , 2021