- China’s CATL announces $1.5 billion overseas bond issuance
Chinese battery giant announced on Sept. 12 a successful issuance of $1.5 billion in senior dual-tranche fixed rate bonds in overseas market, which is regarded as part of efforts to improve its global...
Sept. 14 , 2020
- CATL, Changan Automobile to team up on intelligent-connected EV, smart energy ecosystem
Chinese power battery giant CATL and automaker Chongqing Changan Automobile Co., Ltd. (Changan) has signed an agreement for the long-term in-depth strategic cooperation on intelligent-connected EVs an...
Sept. 09 , 2020
- CATL posts 7.86% decrease in H1 net profit as coronavirus hits market demands
Contemporary Amperex Technology Limited (CATL)’s first-half net profit attributable to shareholders dropped 7.86% from a year ago to 1.937 billion yuan ($280,233,328), the battery giant announced on...
Aug. 27 , 2020
- CATL, Geely’s joint venture to build power battery facility in Yibin, Sichuan province
CATL-Geely Power Battery Co.,Ltd., a joint venture between CATL and Zhejiang Jirun Automobile Company Limited, attempts to invest not more than 8 billion yuan ($1,148,484,800) in constructing a power ...
Aug. 12 , 2020
- CATL taps intelligent manufacturing business by setting up joint venture with AIMS
Chinese battery giant has teamed up with Advanced Intelligent Maintenance Systems (AIMS), a Hangzhou-based technology company, on building a joint venture that focuses on intelligent manufacturing bus...
July 30 , 2020
- Dongfeng Motor, CATL cement cooperation for better NEV development
Dongfeng Motor Corporation and CATL agreed to step up their strategic collaboration on NEV development, which is expected to help promote the building and perfection of China’s NEV industrial ecosys...
June 17 , 2020
- CATL to raise 19.7 billion yuan for battery capacity expansion projects
CATL, the global leading EV battery manufacturer, lowered the maximum amount of the capital it intends to raise from a non-public issuance of stocks to 19.7 billion yuan ($275,285,830) from 20 billion...
May 28 , 2020
- CATL announces 29.14% year-on-year decline in Q1 net profit
CATL, the global leading EV battery manufacture, reported a 29.14% year-on-year decline in net profit for the first quarter of 2020 (Q1) as the COVID-19 pandemic hit the new energy vehicle (NEV) marke...
Apr. 28 , 2020
- CATL’s Q1 net profit projected to fall 20% to 30% due to COVID-19 outbreak
CATL forcasts a year-on-year decrease of 20% to 30% in Q1 net profit.
Apr. 10 , 2020