- CATL to offer HOZON Auto more advanced battery tech including CTP
HOZON Auto, the company behind the EV brand NETA, and the power battery giant CATL forged a strategic partnership on March 2 to step up the collaboration in NEV battery field.
Mar. 04 , 2020
- CATL boasts 28.61% YoY hike in 2019 net profit attributable to shareholders
Chinese battery titan CATL announced its full-year net profit attributable to shareholders reached RMB4,356,195,700 in 2019, surging 28.61% compared to the previous year.
Feb. 28 , 2020
- CATL to pump up to RMB10 billion in a new Ningde-based lithium ion battery base
CATL intends to set up a lithium ion battery production base at Cheliwan Pond in Ningde with RMB10 billion to be invested at most, the power battery giant announced on Feb. 26.
Feb. 27 , 2020
- CATL to supply Tesla with batteries from July 2020
China’s top electric vehicle battery maker CATL confirmed on Feb. 3 its partnership with EV manufacturer Tesla, which previously revealed the former has joined the lineup of its battery suppliers.
Feb. 03 , 2020
- CATL’s full-year net profit in 2019 anticipated to surge 20%-45%
CATL’s annual net profit attributable to shareholders of the listed company is forecasted to stand between RMB4.064 billion and RMB4.911 billion, surging 20% to 45% compared to 2018, the Ningde-base...
Jan. 22 , 2020
- CATL starts construction of RMB10 billion power battery base in Yibin
China-based battery maker CATL kicked off on December 24 the construction of its power battery manufacturing base in Yibin, Sichuan province, which features an expected annual capacity of 30GWh, accor...
Dec. 27 , 2019
- CATL, BAIC BJEV step up cooperation for R&D of battery core tech, battery supply
CATL has stepped up its cooperation with BAIC Group’s NEV unit BJEV by signed a business strategy agreement on December 6 to co-promote the application of CATL’s products in BJEV’s vehicles.
Dec. 06 , 2019
- CATL, Hello Chuxing, Ant Financial launches battery swapping JV
A joint technology venture among CATL, Hello Chuxing and Ant Financial was officially established in Ningde, a prefecture-level city located along the northeastern coast of Fujian, China.
Nov. 13 , 2019
- CATL posts double-digit growth in Q3 revenue, while net profit declines
Chinese EV battery giant CATL said its net profit attributable to shareholders in the third quarter of 2019 (Q3) slide 7.2% year on year to around RMB1.362 billion despite a double-digit increase in r...
Oct. 28 , 2019