- DiDi’s autonomous driving company complete $500 million worth of fundraising
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) has closed a fundraising round of over $500 million for its autonomous driving subsidiary, a local media outlet reported on May 29.
May 29 , 2020
- DiDi said to conduct road tests for autonomous vehicles in Beijing
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) set up in April a Beijing-registered company dubbed Beijing Woya Technology Co.,Ltd., according to the business data search platform Tianyancha.
May 22 , 2020
- Didi says it helps cut emission by 1.3 million tons in 2018-2019
From 2018 to 2019, Didi platform totally reduced a carbon dioxide emission of 1.303 million tons, which is equivalent to 680000 vehicles’ annual emission.
Apr. 24 , 2020
- DiDi teams up with ThunderSoft to offer smart auto OS, services
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) agreed on Feb.1 the strategic cooperation with ThunderSoft, a Beijing-headquartered operating system (OS) technology provider, to offer OEMs and Tier 1...
Feb. 04 , 2020
- DiDi builds JV with Guangdong Communications Services Company for smart city, AI tech
Chinese ride-hailing giant DiDi set up on January 6 a joint venture with Guangdong Communications Services Company Ltd. to jointly forge ahead with the practical applications of AI technologies and lo...
Jan. 13 , 2020
- BYD, Didi deepen collaboration on ride-hailing services
BYD will strengthen cooperation with Didi Chuxing, the Shenzhen-based automaker said, not for the first time.
Jan. 02 , 2020
- DiDi seeks to jointly develop tailor-made vehicles with OEMs
Chinese ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing (DiDi) is seeking to partner with OEMs on the R&D of vehicles tailor-made for its car-hailing services, according to the speech delivered by Chen Ting, senior v...
Dec. 18 , 2019
- DiDi to resume hitch service with more safety features
China’s Didi Chuxing (DiDi) said it is to resume the hitch, its P2P car-hailing service, in seven major Chinese cities on November 20, 2019, more than a year after the service was suspended in wake ...
Nov. 06 , 2019
- Didi obtains license for autonomous driving road tests in Suzhou
China’s ride-hailing giant Didi Chuxing’s autonomous driving unit obtained a license for road tests on September 26.
Sept. 29 , 2019